Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Inside the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predictable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies with a competitive price for a winning combination.
- Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel
- Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Internal reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- ManufacturerFOX Shocks
- MPN980-24-942 | 985-24-019 | 985-24-023
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
will these shocks work on a 1995 ram 2500 cummins 2wd?
Unfortunately not, this shock only fits the 4wd trucks.
What front shock could I use on a 2002 dodge ram 2500 2wd??
Unfortunately I do not have any front shocks for a 2wd truck at this time.
Will these shocks work on a 2002 dodge ram 2500 2wd with a 2""leveling kit.?
No sir unfortunately I don't have any shocks that will work for a 2wd at this time.
Will this shock fit my 2003 Ram 1500 4x4 stock lift??
1994-2013 Ram 2500 and 1994-2012 Ram 3500 only
Is this cost of just one shock or is it a pair??
Those are sold individually as we note on the site. Let us know if you have any more questions. -Sands