Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Inside the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predictable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies with a competitive price for a winning combination.
- Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel
- Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Internal reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- ManufacturerFOX Shocks
- MPN980-24-664 | 980-24-659 | 980-24-958
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Will this fit an 05 chevy Silverado 3506. Duramax diesel 4x4. 6 inch lift. Rear shocks??
Yes these will fit a 2005 3500HD 4x4 with a 6 inch lift, just select the correct lift range in the drop down options box on our site. As long as your truck still uses a factory style mount they will bolt right up.