Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Hands down, if you want the best drop-in turbo for your 7.3L Powerstroke, its the GTP38R. Featuring a ball-bearing cartridge and an 88mm GT Compressor Wheel, you'll have instantaneous throttle response for superb driving manners and improved overall boost for a substantial increase in overall power.
- Includes the Garrett exclusive ball bearing cartridge for unbeatable response, efficiency, and durability, eliminating the thrust bearing reduces failures at elevated boost levels.
- The 66mm (inducer) x 88mm (exducer) GT compressor wheel provides 33% more flow than the stock 60mm (inducer) x 80mm (exducer) wheel. The ported shroud housing improves compressor flow range for surge control.
- Maximum recommended boost level is 40psi
- 1.00 A/R turbine housing for free flowing exhaust with reduced back pressure and up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit reduction in exhaust gas temperature (EGT)
- Comes with 4" adapter hose
- This is the Cadillac of stock-replacement turbos for the 99.5-03 7.3L. Lowest EGT's and fastest spool-up of any turbo on the market.
- This turbo will fit both SuperDuty models as well as Excursion
- No core charge! Keep your stock turbo.
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Is this legal in California. If so do you have an EO#??
We do not have a EO# or CARB sticker for these.
Will this turbo work with any size aftermarket injector such as swamps 250/200 injectors?
That is a fairly large sized injector, we would recommend a T4 conversion to support that amount of fueling.
Is the Wicked Wheel II available? Can it be installed on this turbo when I purchase it??
Yes, the wicked wheel is available for these units. The turbo is factory boxed and shipped as is. Installation of the wheel would be up to the customer.
What are the torch specs for the gtp38r turbo please!!?
Would be the standard tq specs for the factory turbo as far as pedestal tq. However I don't have them off the top of my head.
Is the compressor side/waste gate actuator upgraded ,or would a banks big head/ compressor quick spool be an upgrade.?
They are both upgraded yes, the banks items would not be needed.
Does the power max ball bearing turbo for 99 7.3 come with everything pictured on your site?
Yes, that is an accurate depiction of the actual part. -TL
Does turbo come with EBV delete on turbine housing, or do i need to purchase that separately??
The EBV outflow valve, and pedestal would be sold and purchased separately. -AW
is this new or reman if new how can it be so cheap great deal if new?
It is a new aftermarket turbo from Garrett. Alot of new turbos go for around that price, some are less expensive. Some are very expensive. These are a excellent upgrade over the stock turbo if you have aggressive tuning or larger injectors. DppSands