Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Hands down, if you want the best drop-in turbo for your 7.3L Powerstroke, its the GTP38R. Featuring a ball-bearing cartridge and an 88mm GT Compressor Wheel, you'll have instantaneous throttle response for superb driving manners and improved overall boost for a substantial increase in overall power.
- Includes the Garrett exclusive ball bearing cartridge for unbeatable response, efficiency, and durability, eliminating the thrust bearing reduces failures at elevated boost levels.
- The 66mm (inducer) x 88mm (exducer) GT compressor wheel provides 33% more flow than the stock 60mm (inducer) x 80mm (exducer) wheel. The ported shroud housing improves compressor flow range for surge control.
- Maximum recommended boost level is 40psi
- 1.00 A/R turbine housing for free flowing exhaust with reduced back pressure and up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit reduction in exhaust gas temperature (EGT)
- Comes with 4" adapter hose
- This is the Cadillac of stock-replacement turbos for the 99.5-03 7.3L. Lowest EGT's and fastest spool-up of any turbo on the market.
- This turbo will fit both SuperDuty models as well as Excursion
- No core charge! Keep your stock turbo.