Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Why would I want an anti-sway bar on my vehicle? - Odds are that you already have an anti-sway bar on the front of your car or truck. In some cases this is sufficient, but often it can be improved upon. A greater diameter bar will give you more resistance to body roll. Adding a rear bar will make an even greater improvement. By keeping the vehicle more level in a turn, you will have significantly more control, giving you better handling. A good combination of front and rear bars can also keep your heavily loaded truck more stable on the open road.
Any time you alter a vehicle's ride height you change its center of gravity, and a good suggestion to compensate for the handling change, is to upgrade the anti-sway bars. As a general rule, any time you add an anti-sway bar or upgrade an existing bar you will receive a noticeable improvement in the way your vehicle handles.
Will there be an adverse effect? - No. An outstanding feature of anti-sway bars is that they have virtually no adverse effects when the bar is properly designed for the vehicle.
What does an anti-sway bar do? - An anti-sway bar is designed to reduce body roll. It keeps your vehicle flatter in the turns by transferring the pressure exerted on the outboard wheels and applying opposite pressure on the inboard wheels. In this way, weight is more evenly applied to all four wheels, helping the vehicle stay more level with the road.
- ManufacturerHellwig Products
- MPN7640 | 7674 | 7677 | 7678 | 7690 | 7712 | 7713 | 7714 | 7715 | 7643
- Reduces body roll for better vehicle control
- Greatly improves cornering traction for safer driving and turning capabilities
- Distributes weight evenly to all four wheels
- Lifetime warranty
- Fast, Easy "Bolt-On" installation
- High quality hot formed and heat treated 4140 chrome moly spring steel
- Polyurethane bushings
- Includes all required mounting hardware
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE