Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The potential of the 6.7L Powerstroke to deliver unreal power has been proven. Simple programming and exhaust modifications have pushed these engines well past the 500 RWHP mark with ease. And as diesel enthusiasts typically do, the limits are being pushed to see what kind of power can be pulled from these trucks. One of the limitations found is the factory CP4 injection pump. While this has shown (so far) to be a reliable pump, it's also shown to be essentially a bottleneck. When trucks are pushed above the 500 horsepower mark, the additional power gains begin to diminish due largely in part to the lack of rail pressure. Because of this, HS Motorsports has developed a dual pump system to cure this issue, and deliver enough fueling to support 900+ horsepower!
One of the HUGE benefits to this system is that it includes a BRAND NEW CP3 from Bosch. That's right, BRAND NEW, not a remanufactured unit like many other companies utilize. The key to ensuring the longevity of any high pressure fuel pump is by providing the high pressure fuel system with clean, waterless diesel fuel. Any fuel contamination that reaches the high pressure fuel system can be detrimental to reliability and performance. Because of this, we highly recommend using a FASS, AirDog or similar lift pump for proper filtration and water-separation.
Why does HSM use a CP3 instead of a CP4?There are a few reasons they chose the CP3 over the CP4:
- The CP3 pump has been proven to be reliable. This pump technology has been used on the Cummins and Duramax platform for years.
- While the CP4 has the capability of delivering higher pressures, it lacks the volume of the CP3. With both pumps installed, you get the best of both worlds - high pressure and high volume.
- Price. With the CP4 being a newer pump, it is obviously more expensive. By saving on the pumps included with the kit, we can pass that savings directly on to the customer.
- If your fueling demands exceed what the stock CP3 and CP4 are capable of providing, one of HS' 6.7L Cummins 10MM Stroker pumps can easily be used as a replacement while still being able to re-use all fittings and lines included with the kit.
- This product will NOT work with trucks that have dual alternators. The HS Motorsports CP3 pump is mounted where a dual alternator would be located.
- This product may not work with the EGR cooler installed. It may need to be removed.
- This product MUST be used in conjunction with custom tuning calibrations. Failure to install the correct calibrations can result in engine damage.
- ManufacturerH&S Motorsports
- MPN121001-1 | 121001-2 | 121001-3 | 121001-4
- Brand New Bosch CP3 Pump
- HSM Motorsports Pulley
- Serpentine Belt
- Pump Bracket Hardware
- Injection Pump Harness
- High pressure Fuel Line/Fittings
- HS Motorsports Fuel Filter Conversion Kit
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE