Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Upgrade to this entry level system for a superior ride quality both on and off the road.
The Stage 2 system comes with vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks with an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling.
ICON's primary focus for this system was to increase wheel travel and damping ability to provide outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. Researching each component of the GM platform's suspension and addressing any areas where performance could be extracted, a 25% increase in overall wheel travel was achieved. The Stage 2 system includes vehicle specific tuned 2.5" coilover shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle "feel" through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 1.75-3" allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series remote reservoir rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2015+ GM Colorado/Canyon Stage 2 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
- ManufacturerICON Vehicle Dynamics
- (QTY-1)-2015+ GM Colorado/Canyon 4wd (1.75-3" Lift) 2.5" IFP Coilover Shocks
- (QTY-2)-2015+ GM Colorado/Canyon 4wd (0-2" Lift) 2.0 Aluminum Series Rear Shock
- (QTY1)2015+ GM Colorado/Canyon 4wd Uni Ball Tubular UCA
- 25% increase in wheel travel over stock
- Improved ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Height-adjustable coilovers offer 1.75-3" of lift height
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 Aluminum Series rear IFP shocks with 5/8" shock shafts
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling or welding necessary for install
- MADE IN THE USA
- Will Fit OEM Wheels and Tires
- 8" Wide wheel with 5 1/4" backspace
- 32 X 11.00 Tall Tires
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE