Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This 6" All Spring System is one the best performing systems ICON offers for the '99-'04 Super Duty's. This system not only replaces the front leaf springs on your Super Duty, it also replaces the rear springs as well. These leaf springs are progressively rated to give your truck a smooth ride for the daily drive while giving you the best performance when the truck hits the dirt. Replacing the front and rear springs on these trucks open up a whole new world possibilities in performance and ride quality.
- ManufacturerICON Vehicle Dynamics
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 5” Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9 with 5” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35:" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- Increased wheel travel
- Durable powder coat finish
- Less body-roll than stock truck
- Isolates Stock springs for Factory Like Ride Quality
- No change in towing capacity
- No drive shaft modifications needed
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting or welding necessary for install
- 31020 (QTY: 1) | 00-04 FSD FRONT 4-8" BOX KIT
- 33100 (QTY: 1) | 99-04 FSD 1.375" BUMP STOP SPACER KIT
- 37004 (QTY: 1) | 99-10 FSD REAR 12" U-BOLT KIT
- 138508 (QTY: 2) | 99-07 FSD 5" REAR LEAF SPRING PACK
- 138509 (QTY: 2) | 00-04 FSD FRONT 6" LEAF SPRING PACK
- 37001 (QTY: 1) | 00-04 FSD FRONT SEMI ROUND U-BOLT KIT
- This system will NOT fit on early 1999 model year SuperDuty's built before 12/7/98
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Have a 2003 350 super dually. Will this kit get me 6 inches? Any effect on towing capacity??
We would recommend to shoot us a call, as these kits would have restrictions on the dually applications.
Do the springs take stock bushings or do you have to buy Special bushings?
These units use the stock oem bushings.