Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
These ICON V.S. Series 2.0 Aluminum Shocks are Sold Individually. They are available in Smooth Body or Remote Reservoir Designs. This shock can be used on either front or rear. For the fronts they work on an 8"-10.5" Lift or the rears for an 8"-12" Lift.
ICON's Suspension Engineers have expanded their vehicle specific shock line with the V.S. Series 2.0 Aluminum shocks that are perfectly valved for the Ford SuperDuty. This new shock has replaced Icon's Part # 37503. ICON's V.S. Series 2.0 Aluminum shocks are great for any purpose or use, either on or off-road. They have spent numerous hours on multiple terrains testing on the Ford SuperDuty to make sure it will give you a shock with the best performance and ride quality on the market. These 2.0 series shocks are filled with high quality components through out and are re-buildable, or can be re-valved at any time. This is the last set of shocks you will ever have to buy for your Ford SuperDuty.
Optional Remote Reservoir Shock Clamps. If you prefer to add your remote reservoir directly to your shock, instead of mounting it to the vehicle, you can opt for the ICON V.S. 2.0 Remote Reservoir Clamps. Each set of 2 clamps is used for one shock. They are priced per shock. If you order 2 shocks w/ clamps, it will automatically total the cost of 2 sets.
- ManufacturerICON Vehicle Dynamics
- MPN36510 | 36510R
- 1- ICON V.S. Series 2.0 Aluminum Shock
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- 100% revalveable
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with internal reservoir
- One piece linear/digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 5/8” chrome plated hardened steel shaft resists corrosion and pits
- 6061 aluminum rod end, top cap, and internals ensure strength and durability
- Polyurethane bushings, zinc plated sleeves, and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment
- 6063 anodized aluminum body and reservoir tubing for superb heat dissipation, excellent corrosion resistance, and high-tech appearance
- Nitrile rubber top out bumper for noise free operation
- 100% rebuildable
- MADE IN THE USA
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE