Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Its true, the Allison 1000 transmission originally set the bar pretty high upon its initial unveiling on the first Duramax equipped Chevy's back in 2001. Many looked to this transmission as being the for any future transmission issues. And to some degree, the Allison's have proven themselves, but as with all things, time, hard work, and horsepower will cause them to fatigue and fail. Fortunately, the professionals at Merchant Automotive know the ins and outs of properly building an Allison to deliver the reliability you need from your truck.
Merchant Automotive has a long history of building transmissions for customers from all over the country who depend on their truck for many types of applications. The components in the Maximum Transmissions were selected specifically based on our experience working exclusively on the GM Duramax trucks with an Allison transmission.
Designed to optimize the potential of the Allison transmission even with additional power, the professionals at Merchant Automotive take the proven reliability of their Work Series and increase capacity even more with additional clutch apply area, heavy duty friction material, and additional hydraulic pressure to ensure Maximum holding capacity. For use with engines modified above stock, or aftermarket components (proper tuning and gearing required).INCLUDED FLUID DETAILS:
- Transmission will be shipped with 24 Quarts (6 Gallons) of CAM2, Dexron VI, Full Synthetic, Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Lower Foaming
- Excellent Oxidation Stability
- Better Protection against Pitting
- Highly Shear Stable
- Fully Synthetic Formulation
- Two Year, Unlimited Mileage Warranty
CORE RETURN INFORMATION: You will be required to return your original transmission back to Merchant Automotive in order to receive your core deposit back. Your transmission must match the product purchased (model and year) and be assembled. A complete good transmission will get you a full core refund. However, it is understood that you may have some missing parts and/or damage and we would like to get you as much of a refund as we can for the good usable parts.Below are examples of items that may reduce the maximum credit:
- Damaged or missing bell housing $300
- Damaged or missing rear housing $300
- Damaged or missing planetary $600
- Unassembled core $200
- Missing convertor $200
- ManufacturerMerchant Automotive
- MPN10760-4WD | 10760-2WD
- C1-C5 frictions with improved material and increased apply area
- C1-C5 Steels
- LML pistons and springs decreases deflection of C3 apply plate
- Hydraulic improvements to increase and maintain line pressure which increase clutch pack clamping force and improves convertor holding power.
- Smoother apply into drive from park or reverse
- Increased C2 clutch apply pressure improves 5th gear holding capacity
- Complete gasket and seal kit
- All new genuine Allison Torrington bearings
- Select bushings common for wear
- Deep pan (increases capacity)
- Allison spin on filter
- New style deep pan filter with increased filtration capacity and lower flow resctriction
- Filter lock to ensure filter maintains seal preventing leaks and pressure loss
- Genuine Allison Pressure Switch, latest design for maximum durability
- Wire harness connector body and seal to repair common issues and prevent leaks
- Transfer MORE POWER to the ground with improved torque efficiency
- Fully furnace brazed pump and turbine assemble\Steel drive splines
- Heavy Duty Torrington enclosed needle bearings
- Electronically balanced
- Lower operating transmission temperatures
- Increase fuel mileage 1 to 3 mpg in most cases
- Billet steel front cover
- MAximum Valve Bodies are disassembled and ultrasonic cleaned to remove all debris.
- Upgraded to support increased line pressure.
- Improvements for smoother apply into Drive from Park or Reverse.
- New Genuine Allison Pressure Switch.
- New Genuine Allison Wire Harness.
- Dyno tested to ensure quality control standards
What is "Freight Shipping Cost"?