Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Upgrade your fuel system the right way....eliminate dead-headed stock fuel rails, adjustable fuel pressure, and other features that all equate to a better performing and more reliable truck.
The Driven Diesel "Fuel Bowl Delete" Regulated Return Kit for the 99-03 Powerstroke Super Duty takes their popular "Standard" Regulated Return Kit to a new level. Just like the "Standard" version, this kit eliminates the "dead-head" stock fuel rails and provides adjustable fuel pressure capability to the Powerstroke fuel system. This is accomplished by tying the end of each fuel rail together through a Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator. In addition, the "Bowl Delete" Regulated Return kit also eliminates the restrictive fuel filter bowl, improving fuel flow to the heads and giving back some valuable engine valley room.
The primary benefits of this kit are significantly increased fuel flow "through" the heads, eliminating fuel delivery and noise issues associated with the #8 injector and ensuring that every fuel injector has adequate fuel quantity and pressure all the time. Additionally, any air that may develop in the fuel system can pass through the heads and out the regulators return port to the tank, instead of through the fuel injectors...resulting in increased injector life and less injector noise. If you are installing new injectors (stock or aftermarket), we HIGHLY RECOMMEND a Regulated Return kit to protect your investment and maximize your performance!
NOTE: Additional Parts and Filtration Required when using this kit! See below for notes about specific common configurations:
- If using a STOCK FUEL PUMP, you will need one of the "Post-Pump Fuel Filter Kits" AND a "Fuel Pump Outlet Adapter" (available from the drop down menu)
- If using a FUELAB or AEROMOTIVE race fuel pump (or other non-filtered pumps), you will need a "Post-Pump Fuel Filter Kits" (available from the drop down menu)
- If using a high pressure FASS (filtered) or AIRDOG II, you will need the "FASS / AirDog Install Kit" (available from the drop down menu)
Optional High Flow Banjo Bolt Kit (available from drop down menu at top of page) - This kit, which includes (4) Brand New Driven Diesel T-304 STAINLESS STEEL High Flow Banjo Bolts and (4) copper crush washers, replaces the stock restrictive banjo bolts in your 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel. The larger passages through the Driven Diesel 7.3L banjo bolts will reduce restriction and increase flow to the fuel rails, resulting in less turbulence in the fuel and improved support for larger injectors or other horsepower modifications.
- ManufacturerDriven Diesel
- Quieter Engine Operation
- Improved Throttle Response
- Increased Power Output
- Increased Fuel Economy
- Fits with Both Stock and Aftermarket Turbocharger Applications
- Compatible with both "Stealth" and "Terminator" Twin HPOP Setups
- Compatible with "Stealth" Billet Single HPOP Setups
- High Quality Fuelab Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Custom Machined Fuel Bowl Delete Block
- 3/8" CNC Bent S.S. Hard Line Used in High Temperature and Tight Radius Locations
- High Quality 3/8" S.S. Braided Teflon Hoses with BLACK Protective Covering (Black Covering Prevents Abrasion Damage to Hoses and Surrounding Parts)
- Custom T-304 S.S. Regulator Mounting Bracket **
- Custom Driven Diesel Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge
- All Kits Feed Front Ports (away from Turbo Heat) and Return from Rear Ports
- Complete Kit with All Necessary Parts and Detailed COLOR Instructions
- NICEST REGULATED RETURN KIT AVAILABLE...PERIOD!
- Custom Machined from T-304 Stainless Steel
- Larger / Chamfered Side Passages
- Larger Center Passage
- Undercut for Maximum Flow
- Includes Copper Sealing Washers
- Full Color Installation Instructions
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
What comes with the FASS installation kit? I have a FASS pump with a pre filter. My stock system is not returning fuel to the tank. It's very hard to get air out of my fuel lines. I took the return line off the fuel bowl. There is just a trickle of fuel coming out. My pressure on the pump is good. I would like to get rid of the hard supply and return lines. What do you recommended going back with? Thank you, Curry?
This will come with everything you need to install the regulated return with fuel bowl delete on a truck already equipped a FASS Titanium system. (Or being installed at the same time). I have a picture of what comes in the kit for the FASS installation. Email [email protected] if you would like it sent to you.
is this california legal??
No that would not be CARB approved California legal unfortunately.
i was installing this product after swapping a blown 7.3 and broke the fitting on the back right of the motor after looking for a replacement at other parts stores could not find one that would work that is the only fitting i need i was wondering where i could get on or possibly just order that part?
We would recommend to contact Driven Diesel directly for a replacement fittings.
i have a driven diesel regulated return for a 7.3 power stroke and im not sure how it installs?
Please email us at [email protected] and we can get you some install instructions emailed!