Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Featuring a larger blade surface, these turbos spool quicker, flow more, and are more efficient with a smaller inducer size compared to any other turbos on the market. A BD exclusive feature of the SX-E turbos is that they are wastegated to mount on stock T3 manifolds. T3 style housing and manifolds create a higher velocity speed and better turbo response for these power ranges.
These SX-E turbos utilize enhanced, lighter, high strength FMW (Forged Milled Wheels), which increases turbocharger life, pressure ratio, and turbo response compared to a comparable cast wheel. FMW's are standard on all SX-E turbos.
- BD Single Turbo kits cover a range of turbos that are an easy complete bolt-on performance replacement for your OEM turbo, providing enough air for more power, response and reliability
- The new SX-E turbo was designed for performance with a 360 thrust bearing and enhanced compressor wheel and housing
- Larger compressor blade surface but with a smaller inducer results in quicker spooling, more flow than similar sized wheels
- The high strength FMW Forged Milled Wheels are lighter and stronger and withstand higher wheel speeds
- BD exclusive feature of a heavy sprung waste-gated T3 turbine housing that mounts onto stock exhaust manifolds
- BD's HD Waste gate and bracket holds boost and prevents over speed damage
- Turnbuckle Boost Control allows for ease of adjustment for altitude and extreme tuning
- Kit comes with downpipe, V-band clamp, band clamp
- Comp Wheel: 61.44mm 2.42in
- Turbine Wheel: 76mm 2.99in
- A/R Ration: 0.80
- Flow: 77 Lb/min
- Approximate rated 500hp (depending on truck configuration)
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Will this turbo work with a stock configured truck.?
Yes, we would suggest having the appropriate supporting modifications however. - AW
Hi is it possible to use this turbo with the 400hp mods? Cause of have the opportunity to go a step ahead later maybe up to 500hp with just adding some parts and not buying a new turbo? Thanks!?
The S361 has the capability to support up to 500 rear wheel horsepower. So yes, you can use this charger for 400hp goals, and 500 hp goals with the addition of supporting modifications.-TL