Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
We hear it all of the time, you need to unlock the ECM on your Cummins in order to utilize EFILive or other programmers, but you want the data monitoring and capabilities that an Edge Insight CTS2 provides. In the past, your only option was to purchase your EFILive Autocal, purchase an unlock device or remove your ECM to have it manually unlocked, AND buy an Insight CTS2......phew, that's a lot of parts! Well, Edge heard the cries to offer ECM unlock capability and answered with the Cummins Unlock Insight CTS2!
This particular unit gives you all of the benefits of an Insight CTS2, but with the added bonus of having the ability to also unlock your ECM using the supplied cable.
While digital monitors are by no means new to the market, Edge Products excels at creating monitors that are unmatched by their competition. Whether you're an enthusiast or just a daily driver, the ability to keep track of your vehicles performance is always a plus. The Cummins Unlock Insight CTS2 offers a variety of ways to monitor your vehicles many parameters plus unlock your ECM to allow you to load custom ECM tuning with EFILive or other devices that require the computer to be unlocked. And all of this through the ease of a sleek, touch screen display easily connected to your vehicles OBDII port.Edge CTS2 Interface (descriptions of each screen below images):
- Master Screen: This revamped version of the old CTS screen allows you to monitor 9 parameters (PIDs) at once in your own custom layout. With the added advantage of swiping between two gauge screens at once!
- Retro Screen: A throw back to the original CTS, this screen has the feel of the original CTS with the availability of 7 PIDs instead of the original 5.
- Digital Screen: Created for the ultimate gear head, this screen allows you to watch up to 12 PIDs at once
- Needles Screen: A throw back to a simpler time, this screen shows your parameters with analog-style gauges as well as a digital value allowing you to monitor 8 PIDs at once.
- Accelerometer Screen: From racers to daily-drivers, this screen lets you know how many Gs you're pulling off the starting line or around the corner. Or monitor the pitch and roll angle of the hill you're climbing. You can also choose to monitor 4 additional PIDs.
- Pull-Up Main Menu: Offering quick navigation through you CTS2, this screen will allow you to press just one button to get to any gauge screen you desire.
- Programming Screen: If you're running performance tuning whether with an Edge product or not, this screen gives you an easy way to select your performance level.
- Back-Up Camera: Make sure you know what's behind you with this easy to install option on the CTS2, simply purchase the Edge back-up camera and install into your CTS2!
- Performance Testing Screen: Test your vehicle's performance with a variety of different tests designed by Edge, including tests for horsepower, torque, and quarter-mile performance.
- Records Screen: Store and review peak records like engine temperature, RPM, speed, and transmission temperature values for ultimate fine-tuning.
- PID Selection Screen: Easily select and customize your vehicle's parameter identification on any of the 5 different gauge screens.
- Data Log Screen: This unique vehicle management system won't have you wondering, driven by intuition this feature identifies potential driving experience issues and lets you know exactly what is happening.
- Mileage Coach Screen: Get the most out of your MPGs with this feature designed to help manage your fuel economy.
- Maintenance Manager Screen: Set custom alerts for vehicle maintenance to keep your vehicle running smooth.
- Control and Notification Center: Simply press the upper tab to easily view alerts, change the power tuning of your vehicle, change your backgound image, or access your color-mixer.
- Color Mixer Screen: Custom mix your gauge arcs, screen tint, and gauge needles to any color you desire!
- Turbo Timer: A must for diesel applications, this accessory allows your truck to keep running after you've shut it off letting your turbo's oil cool down to prolong the turbo's and engine's life.
- Diagnostics: No more mystery "check engine" lights. The CTS2 also doubles as a diagnostic scan tool to keep you in the know.
- Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
- Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection
Back-up Camera (sold separately) - The Insight CTS2 features a built-in video port that allows users to connect the state-of-the-art Edge back-up camera, or other compatible video source directly to the CTS2 unit.
- ManufacturerEdge Products
- This product will not allow for the removal or disablement of factory emissions equipment, such as EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) or DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- Product is not returnable if the packaging has been opened and/or product has been installed.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Slim, sleek case design
- 5" full-color, high-resolution, swipe screen (CTS2) VIEW VIDEO
- Custom color mixer for gauge arcs, needles, and backgrounds VIEW VIDEO
- Multiple gauge screen layouts VIEW VIDEO
- Fully customizable backgrounds VIEW VIDEO
- HDMI style plug for power and linking EAS accessories
- One-touch easy menu navigation
- Backup Camera ready
- Notification center
- Switch between US or Metric units of measure>
- Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Record records VIEW VIDEO
- Data Log runs VIEW VIDEO
- Internet Update-able