Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Are you looking for the best 4" lift kit on the market for your SuperDuty? By eliminating the stock radius arms and converting to a front 4-link system, coupled with Fox 2.5" coilovers up front, you'll have just that!
If you're looking for a kit to outperform on the trail and on the street, then the BDS coilover conversion 4-link systems is for you. This system uses a pair of precision tuned FOX 2.5 Factory Series remote reservoir coilovers for superior dampening capabilities and fade free performance when you're blazing a trail on the harshest of terrains. While utilizing a pair of specially tuned FOX 2.5 Factory Series remote reservoir coilovers designed for the weight of the Powerstroke diesel SuperDuty, the coilovers come prebuilt for 4" of lift and ready to install right out of the box. They use a smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body, 7/8" hardened steel carbon shaft, Eibach coil springs, 6061-T6 billet aluminum ends and specially formulated race proven oil. The threaded body is easily adjustable to dial in ride height to compensate for accessories like heavy winch bumpers. Also included are heavy duty upper and lower mounting brackets that bolt into the factory coil bucket and lower axle mount for easy installation with no welding required. The upper brackets integrate a mount to secure the remote reservoir. Auxiliary Fox 2.0 gas shocks are used up front to further improve dampening capability.
Upgrading the factory stamped steel radius arms, this system converts over to a true 4-link design to improve drivability, performance and strength. The heavy duty 1/4" thick steel frame mounted 4-link brackets bolt into factory holes to allow the four massive tubular control arms to be installed. These arms are build from 2" OD x .250" wall tubing with large greaseable bushings. The 4-link design optimizes the front suspension geometry and reduces caster change through wheel travel to less than 1-degree.
Also included up front is a forged drop pitman arm and front track bar relocation bracket to correct steering and track bar angles as well as to center the axle under the vehicle. Front bump stop extensions, sway bar drops, and brake line relocation brackets round out the front of this system. In the rear, this kit lifts and levels the stance using a replacement rear lift block and optional single or dual add-a-leaf kits to achieve a level or even tail high stance. New black e-coated u-bolts, brake line brackets and Fox 2.0 performance gas shocks are supplied to round out the rear of the 4" coilover conversion 4-link system.
As with all BDS lift kits this performance coilover system is backed by Factory Protection Plus offing BDS's No Fine Print Warranty and 5-year, 60,000-mile drivetrain protection.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Removal of factory block required. Rear add a leaf is required for models equipped with factory 3-7/8" block for level to tail high stance. Single add-a-leaf kit # 113218 recommended for more level stance - Dual add-a-leaf kit # 113209 recommended for tail high stance.
- If equipped with 2-piece driveshaft, a driveshaft alignment kit (#123402) may be required.
- Although extremely rare, front and/or rear driveline vibration may occur.
- If equipped with rear sway bar, #123009 required.
- U-bolts will not work on dually.
Optional BDS Adjustable Front Track BarFEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Mimics the shape of the factory track bar
- Mounts in the factory locations or works with any aftermarket relocation bracket that was designed for use with the stock track bar
- Adjustable via a central turn-buckle
- Turn-buckle locks with pinch bolts and not jam nuts that can sometimes work free
- Built from 1-1/2" solid steel bar stock that is precision machined, formed and welded
- Threads are massive 1-3/8"-12 for superior strength
- Bar ends are fully welded and gusseted for added strength
- Frame end uses high-durameter polyurethane bushings that are greaseable
- Axle end utilizes the factory ball joint mount
For those with a two piece rear driveshaft, it is highly recommended to upgrade your BDS kit with this optional driveshaft alignment kit which will include the necessary hardware to lower the carrier bearing between the two sections of your driveshaft for proper alignment.
For those models equipped with a rear anti-sway bar, it is highly recommended to add the BDS Anti-Sway Bar Link Kit in order to properly realign the stock anti-sway bar.
Get the most articulation possible by upgrading the stock brake lines. Not only are these lines longer to avoid potentially stretching your stock brake lines, they are built from Kevlar lined braided stainless steel, meaning there is virtually no volumetric expansion. This equates to a more solid brake pedal feel throughout the entire stroke of the pedal for a more solid feel.
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
- 35" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 4.5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 4.5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 4.5" back spacing
- *Trimming may be required*
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE