Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
One disadvantage to owning a lifted truck with wide tires is they can tend to wander a bit, especially with ruts and bumps in the road. The simplest way to circumvent this issue is with a quality, heavy duty steering stabilizer kit, such as this system from BDS that includes a mounting bracket and a pair of Fox Performance Series stabilizer shocks.
- System will only work on vehicles with at least two inches of front end lift above stock
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Cold-forged, metal-impacted 6061 T6 aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than a conventional steel body shock. The 2.0 Performance Series shock runs as cool as a 2.5 diameter shock on the same application.
- FOX Racing Shox formulated race shock oil developed for ultimate performance at variable temperatures.
- Heavy-duty gusseted mounting brackets
- All hardware and instructions included
- Enhance vehicle control with reduced steering shimmy and bumpsteer
- Improve tire wear and front-end component life
- Lessen side-to-side motion caused by wide tires and road conditions
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE