Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
- System will only work on vehicles with at least two inches of front end lift above stock
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
- Cold-forged, metal-impacted 6061 T6 aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than a conventional steel body shock. The 2.0 Performance Series shock runs as cool as a 2.5 diameter shock on the same application.
- FOX Racing Shox formulated race shock oil developed for ultimate performance at variable temperatures.
- Heavy-duty gusseted mounting brackets
- All hardware and instructions included
- Enhance vehicle control with reduced steering shimmy and bumpsteer
- Improve tire wear and front-end component life
- Lessen side-to-side motion caused by wide tires and road conditions
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
I have 2018 Ford 250 Super Duty — will this steering stabilizer attach to the Super Duty, or do I have to lift it another 2""? In 2017 they are lifted higher than before... just wanted to make sure because stock on these trucks is pretty high?
This will only work on trucks that have an aftermarket ,at minimum, 2"" lift system on their truck. In your case, that would not qualify as a lift as its factory that way.-TL
2017 f 250 with a 2"" leaving kit....will this kit work with my 37"" tires? Thanks?
Yes, this would be compatible with your leveling kit and 37's. - AW
Will this work on a 2019 Ford F-350 with a 4"" bds radius arm lift??
Yes, this will work on your application.
Will this work on a 219 super duty with a 2.5"" leveling kit??
Yes it would work on vehicles with 2in of lift and up. DppSands
I have a 1.5in rough country leveling kit on my 2017 f250 super duty with 35s and was wondering if this would work with the 1.5in kit?
Yes, this will work. -Ben
Would this also fit with an aftermarket front differential cover, in this case, it being an AFE Power??
At this time there is no data to state yes or no on that. Sorry! -Ben