Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Increasing the airflow to your Cummins is the key to efficiency and performance. The factory intercooler tubes were ineffectively designed to optimize airflow, but fortunately Banks has the answer and has included heavy duty couples and clamps to ensure blown boots are a thing of the past, as well.
Are you running the Banks Monster-Ram for the 6.7 Cummins? Banks boost tubes are larger than the factory pipe and designed to work with the stock elbow or Banks Monster-Ram (3.5" or 4") which will improve airflow, and allow the turbocharger to spool up faster.
Banks hot and cold side tubes have 40 percent greater flow area than stock tubes. Produced from high-quality aluminized steel, these tubes are mandrel bent for constant diameter. This increases performance by allowing quicker turbo spool. Better flowing intercooler tubes improve retention of boost pressure (increases density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower. The powder-coat finish stops before the end of the tubes for better grip, ensuring the 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty high-temperature silicone couplers hold tight under high-boost conditions. Spring-loaded constant tension clamps maintain a stronger grip to prevent leaks or blown boots. These boost tubes are designed for serious horsepower.
FITMENT NOTES: This kit is designed to work with the stock elbow or Banks Monster-Ram (3.5" or 4") and the stock intercooler (or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location).
- ManufacturerBanks Power
- OEM replacements for left and right side boost tubes with silicone couplers
- 40% greater flow area compared to stock
- Better flowing intercooler tubes results in less boost pressure loss allowing for more air and fuel to be delivered to your engine resulting in maximum horsepower
- More density maintained from turbo to intake
- These boost tubes are designed for serious horsepower
- Designed to give you a greater cooling capacity
- Increase performance and lower EGTs
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- Perfect fit and finish
- 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE