Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This Stage 2 cold air intake system produced 40hp and 15lbs. x ft. torque and outflows the factory intake by 53%. Enclosed in a durable 16 gauge, powder-coated heat shield. This air intake system features 5 layer washable/reusable conical air filter that improves airflow for increased horsepower and torque. This intake system also features a heat-insulating molded plastic tube that replaces the stock intake tract and directs increased air flow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. One-piece heat shield requires little or no assembly and the filter is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
- Increases horsepower & torque
- Maximizes airflow for better acceleration and responsiveness
- Improved performance results in greater fuel efficiency
- Installs in less than 60 minutes using factory mounting points
- No cutting or drilling to engine compartment is required
- Replaces OE air filter with high flow high performance 360 degree radial flow air filter
- Washable/reusable air filter with the deepest pleats in the industry is the largest possible in the space allowed
- Replaces factory air box with a heat-blocking shield that seals to the hood
- Limited lifetime warranty
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Considering this is an open intake on the side, should I be concerned about water getting into the filter ??
The water would have to come all the way up to the hood line, if the truck has inner fenders you should be just fine with a open box such as this.