Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This product is geared toward the customer who wants reliable and safe power for both the engine and the transmission combined with good fuel mileage. In fact, the main concern during the development of the performance software have been lowest EGT's and lowest smoke levels possible.
Even when used at the highest horsepower level, typical exhaust gas temperatures are on average 200°F cooler than with stock software! Under normal driving conditions Smarty junior can be used without the need for gauges, even towing up to GCWR!
One of the biggest reasons we choose Smarty, isn't because of the overall power gains, but really WHERE the power comes in at. While many other programmers deliver the same overall power, it comes down to what Smarty calls their CaTCHER software. This software brings the power right off of idle so you can experience the power increase throughout the entire RPM range, not just at wide open throttle.
Smarty software updates are always free. As an added bonus, you can always send yours in and we can do it for you. Local guys can always bring their Smarty in for the free update, we will even help you program your truck!
- ManufacturerSmarty by MADS Electronics
- Three Power Levels: 40Horsepower | 70 Horsepower | 100 Horsepower
- Ability to adjust timing and torque management to suit your needs
- Lowest EGT's in the industry
- Improved fuel economy
- Optimized drivability
- Leaves no footprint
- Internet updatable for latest calibrations
- Easy installation No tools necessary
- Fastest programming in the industry
- PoD Software adds adjustability and the potential for even greater mileage gains
- Cold weather 3 Cylinder High Idle is enabled in all software's
- USB port built in for simple updates from internet
- Reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes in plain text
- CaTCHER software's inside
- The rail pressure is Not Increased above the factory settings
- SMARTY-JR is designed for both MPG increases and EGT reduction.
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Do you need to have gauges to use this? And also is this a good choice for towing power we have a 30 ft 5th wheel?
Gauges are not required with this tuner. Monitoring your engine is always a great idea though. Yes, this tuner would work great for your application.
I have a 06 5.9 Cummins with a banks exhaust brake kit with the Tran lockup will the smarty jr work with it?
Yes, These items will be compatible with one another.
Does the smarty jr recalibrate speedo with tire size changes??
Yes sure does, makes ABS tire size adjustments up to a 44inch tire.
My 06 cummis is a little doggy at take off between 850 and 1200 rpms will this product help??
Absolutely, this would be are first recommendation to help on these models.
Is there any danger in running this chip in the 3rd setting at 100 HP on a continuous basis.?
Depends on how you drive the truck, if you are going to be extremely hard on it we would recommend a Lift pump and a Transmission upgrade.
Will this ship to California??
That tuner is not CARB approved it is not legal to ship to California.
would the jr work with an aftermarket turbo (sxe363/non-wasgated)?
Yes, we would recommend custom tuning however for best results.
Can this unit reflash the pcm to take away automotic codes from a manual swap?
No it will not. You need a manual PCM, You can not use the automatic PCM for a Manual.