Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Introducing high flow performance for your Duramax that is 50 state legal! The factory manifolds and up-pipes on the GM Duramax's have several design flaws that reduce potential exhaust flow. One of the larger draw backs is that the drivers side manifold has a large indentation in it for excessive clearance tolerances that is unnecessary. Secondly, the factory up-pipes are weak and prone to warping when sustained heat is prevalent.
Replacing your stock Manifold and Up-Pipes should be your first step in building a high performance exhaust system. These exhaust manifolds were co-designed by Honeywell (Garrett) and PPE using CAD software to maximize flow characteristics. The up-pipe bellows are high flow, internally sleeved and aircraft grade! PPE's High Flow Exhaust Manifolds and Up-Pipes lower Exhaust Gas Temperatures, reduce drive pressure, and accelerate turbo spool-up while maintaining reliability. Perfect for applications with upgraded turbo systems and nitrous equipped trucks.
- ManufacturerPPE (Pacific Performance Eng.)
- MPN116111200 | 116111400 | 116111600 | 116111800
- Cast hi-sil moly iron high flow manifold construction
- Significant reduction in exhaust back pressure pressures
- Free flowing Stainless Steel Inner Liner Bellows
- Stainless Steel 11-gauge .120-inch wall diameter Up-Pipes
- Built in bosses, pre-drilled and tapped 1/8" NPT for EGT gauge sensor
- Substantial performance increase for upgraded turbo systems and/or nitrous injection
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Does this come with gaskets??
Yes, gaskets are included in this kit.-TL
What the heck part of this package is the "I core charge" for? Now I understand what a core charge is, I just don't know why you would want any part of my old used exhaust manifolds back. Also, do I have to buy new up-pipes when replacing the manifolds or can I just buy new manifolds only? THANKS!!?
Hi Rich PPE requires you to send back the passenger-side up-pipe as they harvest where it splits off for the EGR for their kits. If you are using PPE manifolds it is recommended you must run their up-pipes. -Ben