Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
AMP Research invented the PowerStep, the automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door, and retracts out of sight when the doors close for improved ground clearance, aerodynamics and appearance. Its sleek design, all-weather performance and legendary reliability set the industry standard. PowerStep has die-cast aluminum alloy components and precision stainless steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability. AMP Research PowerStep running boards are triggered by an electronic signal from the vehicle's factory door sensors and extends to a convenient stepping height in one second. The PowerStep running boards are powered by a heavy-duty, weatherproof motor.
All AMP Research PowerStep running board components are OEM quality and corrosion-resistant for long service life. The AMP Research PowerStep is designed to operate normally in all weather conditions and is built to handle up to 600 lbs. per side. The original PowerStep is American designed and engineered.
- ManufacturerAMP Research
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Automatically deploys and retracts to make getting in and out of your vehicle safer and easier
- Low-profile integrated LED light system
- Step anodized and PTFE coated military spec finish that resist corrosion and wear and tear
- Includes all hardware necessary for installation
- Backed by a 5 year/60,000 mile warranty
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE