Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The EZ LYNK AutoAgent 2.0 is the most advanced user-friendly flash tool available. In just a few minutes, you can have performance emissions intact tuning installed on your Cummins with tunes from the leaders in the industry for DPF equipped trucks, Calibrated Power.
Industry Leader In Performance Emission Intact Tuning: The 6.7L Ram Cummins in its factory trim represents a significant improvement in technology over the previous generations of the Ram. Calibrated Power has worked with their customers and in-house on their own test trucks to develop and test tuning for this platform. After hundreds of revisions, Calibrated Power is happy to announce they have a product that significantly outperforms the factory 6.7L Cummins calibration in power, driveability while maintaining factory operation and service intervals of the emissions control system.
Calibrated Power is about doing things differently to create very noticeable power gains that you can put to work to make driving your truck easier, more fun, and those loads not seem quite as heavy. There's no reason to pull your exhaust off of your truck to get the power, mileage, and torque benefits of tuning. Calibrated Power specializes in engineering high power calibrations that work in harmony with the factory emissions control systems. This calibrations process is time and labor intensive, but the results are worth it if you're using your truck daily and appreciate clean, quiet operation. That's right, you can enjoy the benefits of a simple to install programmer without any of the other headaches that are required with some of the competition's tuners.
For those with a 68RFE Automatic Transmission, Calibrated Power offers transmission tuning as an included upgrade to their ECM tuning. This TCM (Transmission Control Module) tuning features increased shift firmness when additional throttle input is detected coupled with a revised shift pattern. Overall, it is highly recommended especially if you plan to run the programmer in the higher power levels in order to ensure you are getting your power to the ground.
Power Levels Included (Stock Transmission):
- Heavy Tow (+20HP - 40ft/lbs): A tune designed for heavy towing use. Our goal with this tune is to give you as much extra power and torque as we can offer while keeping the powertrain safe for towing at max capacity. We calibrate around sustained EGT and torque converter clutch capacity.
- Light Tow (+40HP - 80ft/lbs): A tune designed for light towing use (8K lb trailer and lighter). Our goal with this tune is to give you as much extra power and torque as we can offer while keeping the powertrain safe for towing at a light and medium capacity. We calibrate around sustained EGT and torque converter clutch capacity at these load levels.
- Street (+80HP - 150ft/lbs): A tune designed for daily driving, and great mileage. Our goal with this tune is to give you a tune that's fun drive unloaded every day. Improved throttle response, good low end feel and crisp shifts. We balance fun and mileage with long term driveline and emissions system reliability.
- Race (+100HP - 180ft/lbs): A significant bump in power and torque. It feels like a totally different truck at this time. We're talking about a truck that's a lot of fun to drive and a surprise for most anything you'll see at a stoplight.
- Heavy Tow (+40HP - 80ft/lbs): The Heavy tow tune is designed to offer the driver as much extra power and torque as can be safely used when towing up the GVWR of the truck. EGT control on long sustained pulls as well as the ability of the trucks cooling system is taken into account. There's an emphasis on reliability under heavy use with this tune. (EGT Gauge always recommended for towing, do not exceed 1350 degrees F under sustained load.)
- Light Tow (+60HP - 120ft/lbs): The light tow tune is offered additional power over the heavy tow tune for when the truck is being used to haul medium and light loads. We usually draw the line around 8K pounds in tow. Because you're not near the GVWR, you're in less danger of stressing the cooling system and powertrain, therefore we allow for higher torque and horsepower output. (EGT Gauge always recommended for towing, do not exceed 1350 degrees F under sustained load.)
- Street (+110HP - 180ft/lbs): Now we're having fun! When running unloaded it's okay to kick things up a bit. These higher power tunes will allow the truck to hold a gear longer, improve the driving experience, and generally make you happy to look for any excuse to drive your truck. It's important to emphasize that tune 4 and 5 should only be used on well-maintained trucks running unloaded (not towing!).
- Race (+160HP - 300ft/lbs): Not every day, but when you need it you need it. It's pretty amazing to see what a difference a tune can make. With nearly 600 to the rear tires on the 2015+ trucks and 480rwhp on the 2011-2014 trucks, they become tire shredding monsters. We've benchmarked these power levels against similarly modified deleted trucks running the highest output race tune files from our competitors and none were able to out power us. All of this fun in a smokeless, quiet, stealth machine that you can use for work or play.
Power Levels Included (Built Transmission):
- ManufacturerCalibrated Power
- This product will not allow for the removal or disablement of factory emissions equipment, such as EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) or DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- Product is not returnable if the packaging has been opened and/or product has been installed.
- G56 Manual trasmission trucks are not currently supported
- This product includes switchable 4 tune file(13-18 Trucks Only), transmission tune, required EZ LYNK tokens, 4 single tune files
- Bypass cable is required on 2018-2020 Trucks.
- Shift on the fly tuning is currently only available for the 2013-2018 trucks only.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE