Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The release of the 2014 Ram 2500 set some new standards in the automotive market. Until this point, it was unheard of to offer a heavy duty truck with rear coil springs. Without a doubt, this change delivered a substantial increase to ride quality in comparison to its stock suspension equipped leaf sprung counterparts, but what about the payload? Unfortunately, payload and towing capacity will suffer from this change. But what if you could have a system that actually rode BETTER than the stock springs AND had weight carrying capacity? Let us introduce you to Kelderman.
The advantage to these 2500's is that they already feature a four link rear suspension with an accompanying track bar from the factory. When converting a leaf sprung truck to a full rear air ride, all of these components must be added to the vehicle, but since they're already there on these particular trucks, the conversion is actually quite simple!
This Kelderman Rear Coil Replacement Kit will literally bolt in place of your factory rear coil springs, delivering the benefits of airride without the headache of a lengthy installation. Consisting of upper and lower air bag mounting plates, industrial strength airbags, and a 'manual fill' air control kit, this air suspension can give you the ride quality you want with the towing abilities you deserve from a 3/4 ton truck. If you are looking for a basic setup, the 'manual fill' kit included with this air suspension will allow you to inflate the bags manually using a Schrader valve setup. Several air control packages are available ranging from the Wireless Compressor kit that provides great functionality and easy installation to one of Kelderman's (SLK) Self-Leveling Kits. These self-leveling packages are perfect if you want to add a Kelderman 2-Stage Front Air Suspension down the road.
Don't settle for decreased towing because you want the ride quality of a coil spring suspension...get the best of both worlds with Kelderman's Ram 2500 Rear Coil Replacement Air Suspension.
- No Added Air Controls: As the name implies, this option will not include an air compressor. However, the kit will include components so you have the option to manually adjust the airbags via schrader valve. You will have the ability to add an air compressor of choice at a later point in time if you so choose.
- Standard Compressor Kit: This system includes a VIAIR Air Compressor, relay, fuse, wiring, air line, fittings, and gauge setup for installation. The supplied single needle gauge can be mounted in the cab for constant monitoring of your air suspension pressure. You can inflate and deflate the suspension right from the panel with the integrated rocker switch and manual bleed-off valve.
- Compressor with Wireless Remote: This Wireless Remote Air Compressor Kit puts the power in your hands – literally. Whether it’s with the easy-to-read handheld controller or the free mobile app, you can inflate or deflate your air spring system with one touch.This setup is a single-path system, meaning both air springs will be inflated or deflated to the same pressure. The controller and app are both programmable with user-defined presets, so you can store your frequently used pressures.Updated design for an easier install than ever, with a standard-duty air compressor and manifold. There’s no running air lines inside the cab or fiddling with fuses, just a simple battery hook-up. With common mechanics tools, the system installs in only a few hours. The FREE WirelessOne Mobile app duplicates the functionality of the remote and can be used with multiple WirelessOne manifolds.
- Self-Leveling Kit: With a 100% duty cycle VIAIR compressor, 3 gallon air tank, and a mechanical height control valve, this will allow your air suspension to inflate/deflate as needed to maintain the proper ride height. When loaded, the system will add more air to your air suspension to maintain proper operation. Looking for an easier hook-up to your trailers? The optional dump valve allows you to release all air pressure from the suspension for easier hook-up, loading, etc. An air dryer is also optional to help eliminate moisture within the air control system.
- Designed to be same height as factory coil spring suspension
- Reduces rear squat typically associated with factory rear springs by allowing you to adjust the ride height.
- Allows you to lower the rear suspension 3.5-4" from ride height when deflated
- Air controls sold separately.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE