Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Replace your faulty factory vacuum actuated 4x4 engagement system with a reliable cable operated system. The 4x4 Posi-Lok system eliminates the vacuum actuator and puts the driver back in control. After engaging the transfer case, a one inch pull of the 4x4 Posi-Lok cable connects the right front axle to the intermediate shaft using the shift collar and fork, and 4-wheel drive is engaged! Simply reverse the procedure to disengage 4-wheel drive. 4x4 Posi-Lok also works great with lockers! When the front axle is locked, you can disengage the passenger side in order to make turns without wheel hop.
- Manufacturer4x4 Posi-Lok
- New high-strength aluminum housing for the central axle disconnect system
- Heavy-duty cable
- Complete wiring system to ensure the 4WD dash indicator light functions properly
- 4x4 Posi-Lok reduces front differential wear and right axle breakage
- 4x4 Posi-Lok provides 2-wheel drive low range, giving the vehicle 4-LO torque at the rear axle with bind free steering only available in 2-HI. This feature is not available with factory systems and is beneficial when maneuvering trailers.
- 4x4 Posi-Lok will not disengage when ignition is turned off or the differential is submerged
- 4x4 Posi-Lok is compatible with manual or electric transfer cases and installation can be completed in one to two hours with basic hand tools. No internal differential work is required.
- 1994-2002 Ram 2500/3500 With Dana 44-60 w/ Center Axle Disconnect (CAD)
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE