Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Need more fuel? The Dual Fueler Kit was specifically designed for 2003 through 2012 Cummins diesel engines and provides additional horsepower and fuel rail pressure (more than 28,000 psi)! Using a sophisticated microprocessor control module and additional pump, each fuel pump seamlessly delivers half of the total fuel volume required at any requested fuel pressure. The Dual Fueler Kit includes all necessary parts for an easy bolt on installation.
By simply bolting this kit on, your engine computer will automatically recognize both pumps and continue to deliver the precise amount of fuel your engine computer is requesting. PPE's belt-driven Bosch CP3 fuel pump works in conjunction with the stock fuel system and is controlled by a sophisticated microprocessor module. Adding this kit to your stock fuel system reduces drive load on the stock CP3 pump, thereby increasing pump reliability. Both pumps work together, each delivering half the total volume of fuel required. In the event of one pump failing, the electronic controller will automatically switch all fuel delivery responsibilities to the remaining operational pump. This kit will not produce more fuel pressure than the engine ECU requests; it will only increase fuel volume as needed to maintain ECU requested fuel pressure. For racing applications this kit provides fuel flow to maintain fuel pressure to 26,000+ psi that is essential for highly modified race engines that are seeking to produce up to 2,000+ hp.
- ManufacturerPPE (Pacific Performance Eng.)
- MPN213001100 | 213002000 | 213002100 | 213003000 | 213003100
- Easy bolt on installation
- Provides additional horsepower and fuel pressure
- Dual Fueler kit includes all necessary parts for an easy bolt-on installation
- New BOSCH CP3 pump assembly with heavy duty, mounting hardware
- Billet aluminum drive pulley with 8 v-grooves/ribs
- Microprocessor controller for seamless integration
- High and low pressure fuel lines
- Fuel rail adapters and fittings
- Retains factory safety pressure relief valve
- Kit includes a Duramax 2006-2010 pump (26000+ psi)
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
will this bolt up with my factory installed exhaust brake? 06 Ram 3500. Thanks Tony?
There are many variables here, Tony. It would be best to shoot our tech team a call. We are on the phones M-F 6AM-6PM PST. 888-99-DIESEL
For someone with a aftermarket pump like myself (AD150), does the kit come with supplied fittings to make everything work? Can you provide me the parts if not - And I've heard of people also getting a surge from the pump if pushing over 12psi? Having to change fca or spring inside AD pump??
You would want to match this to a fuel distribution block, such as the BD or Fleece performance. This will give you everything needed for installation.