Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
And because PPE knows that bigger doesn't necessarily mean better, they went to work to make sure that the diff cover also comes with a host of other features. Equipped with internal heat sinks--a massive 7/8 of an inch tall--and external cooling fins--measuring just under 1/2 inch, the cover's surface area is vastly increased to help further the cooling process and dissipate heat substantially.
To keep your fluid clean the front diff cover comes standard with PPE's exclusive high-powered Neodymium magnet equipped fill plug--designed to pull harmful ferrous metal particles right out of the oil long before they have any chance of hurting your bearings. Lastly the cover features a pre-tapped 1/8inch NPT port for a temperature probe--capped with a stainless steel plug when not in use.
- ManufacturerPPE (Pacific Performance Eng.)
- MPN238041020 | 238041000 | 238041010
- Cast from high-grade aluminum alloy
- 1/2 inch external cooling fins
- 7/8 inch internal heat sinks
- 3/4 quart additional capacity
- 1/8 inch stainless temperature probe plug
- Stainless steel Neodymium-magnet-equipped fill plug
- Retains use of factory high-quality gasket
- Adds additional strength to gear housing
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Does this front diff cover have a drain plug ??
Yes it has a drain plug. The hole for it is a little hard to see in the pictures.
Does this work with the Synergy Steering Kit??
Don't believe so, most covers will not. SA
Come with a gasket ??
No, It's meant to re-use factory gasket. -MC