Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $199
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Introducing high flow performance for your Duramax that is 50 state legal! The factory manifolds and up-pipes on the GM Duramax's have several design flaws that reduce potential exhaust flow. One of the larger draw backs is that the drivers side manifold has a large indentation in it for excessive clearance tolerances that is unnecessary. Secondly, the factory up-pipes are weak and prone to warping when sustained heat is prevalent.
Replacing your stock Manifold and Up-Pipes should be your first step in building a high performance exhaust system. These exhaust manifolds were co-designed by Honeywell (Garrett) and PPE using CAD software to maximize flow characteristics. The up-pipe bellows are high flow, internally sleeved and aircraft grade! PPE's High Flow Exhaust Manifolds and Up-Pipes lower Exhaust Gas Temperatures, reduce drive pressure, and accelerate turbo spool-up while maintaining reliability. Perfect for applications with upgraded turbo systems and nitrous equipped trucks.
- ManufacturerPPE (Pacific Performance Eng.)
- MPN116111200 | 116111400 | 116111600 | 116111800 | 116111420 | 116111435 | 116111620 | 116111635 | 116111835 | 116111820 | 116111020 | 116111035 | 116111235 | 116111220
- Significant reduction in exhaust back-pressure
- Cast hi-sil moly iron high-flow manifold construction
- Up-Pipes have free-flowing stainless steel inner liner bellows
- Up-Pipes made from stainless steel 11-gauge .120-inch wall, with a 2-inch outside diameter
- Built in bosses, pre-drilled and tapped 1/8” NPT for EGT gauge sensor
- Kit includes driver and passenger Manifolds, Manifold bolts, Up-Pipes, gaskets and down pipe support bracket
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE