Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The original factory engine oil pan on the 6.7L Powerstrokes were severely flawed. First of all, the original units were made of plastic, pretty obvious that wasn't going to work out long term, so Ford later changed at least to stamped steel. Ultimately, there is a better way, and PPE has corrected the issues with a big upgrade that comes to you in the form of this heavy duty finned oil pan.
Cast from high-grade aluminum alloy and holding a full quart over stock, this pan is a perfect upgrade to the factory stamped steel or flimsy plastic versions. PPE has addressed the major issues associated with the original Ford factory oil pan. Deep external cooling fins radiate heat and help the engine operate at much cooler temperatures than the stock pan. Thanks to its thick, cast aluminum construction, external fins and the addition of side gussets, this easy to install upgrade is much stronger and runs much cooler than the stock units
The PPE Oil Pan Kit includes a hardened billet stainless steel drain plug which contains a powerful Neodymium magnet that attracts and holds ferrous metal particles, keeping them from damaging your engine's vital internal components.
- ManufacturerPPE (Pacific Performance Eng.)
- One quart additional oil capacity
- Cast from high-strength aluminum alloy
- Side gussets provide additional strength
- 1/4 inch NPT threaded port for your oil gauge sensor
- Billet stainless steel, Neodymium equipped drain plug with a copper washer
- Zinc-plated Allen head mounting hardware
- Available in Raw, Brushed, or Black finishes
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE