Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
- Front Cover fits AA 14-9.25
- Rear Cover fits AA 14-11.5
- Cast Aluminum Internal and external cooling fins
- Separate fill and drain ports
- Magnetic drain plugs
- Stainless steel allen head cap bolts and fill plugs
- Engineered cover design keeps oil on the gears (Rear)
- Deflects oil back onto the ring gear and into the pinion gear for cooler longer life (Rear)
- Extra capacity sump located at bottom for gears to pick up oil (Rear)
- Gasketless cover has integral re-usable Viton O-Ring (Rear)
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
What do they rate these covers for fluid capacity. How much over stock capacity are they??
The rear cover will hold about 3/4 of a quart more then stock. The front cover is the same capacity. But they do not rely on a bunch of extra fluid to cool properly.
Do these require a gasket??
The front will reuse the factory gasket and the rear will come with an included o-ring seal. -TL
Does this product mean to say AA 11.50 for the rear diff cover? I can't find anything online that says these HD Dodges have an 11.25 rear end?
Yep most definitely supposed to say AA-11.50. DppSands
Would the bd 1061827 front and rear differential covers fit my 2016 ram 2500 with rear coil springs??
No they will not. Have a look these the following part numbers: (FRONT) BD-1061828 | (REAR) BD-1061825-RCS -Ben