Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Add reliable strength and have the option for a high steer kit with these heavy duty knuckles from Reid Racing.
- ManufacturerReid Racing, Inc.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- The strongest Dana 60 knuckles on the market
- Cast from high strength ductile iron
- Beefed up with extra material and ribbing
- 100% interchangeable with a Ford kingpin knuckle except uses stronger Chevy tie rod ends
- 5th bolt hole for high steer arms (4 bolt arms still fit).
- Cast in steering stop eliminates bent stop bolts
- Accepts one ton Ford brakes with no modifications required
- Tie rod holes can be drilled to accept 3/4" rod end
- Powder coated bright orange for long lasting looks
- Fully machined and ready for installation
- Ford versions are based on the stronger Chevy casting they will accept factory Ford spindles and brakes, but they use the lower Chevy style steering arm and Chevy tie rod taper. Some steering modifications may be needed on Ford applications.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE