Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Moly Ultra is a versatile, multi-purpose extreme pressure grease that is specially formulated for use in all types of heavy duty equipment. Moly Ultra protects equipment even under the most adverse conditions automotive, construction, mining, farming and industrial equipment of excessive pressure, heat, cold, moisture, and high and low speeds.
Moly Ultra is compounded from the finest select high viscosity index solvent refined severely hydro-finished 100% pure paraffin base oils available. Blended into these 100% pure paraffin base oils is an aluminum complex base thickener and selected additives. This formulation provides Moly Ultra with the following outstanding performance features.
- Excellent pumpability characteristics for use in centralized lube systems.
- Excellent resistance to water washout and water spray off.
- Excellent shear and mechanical stability.
- Excellent anti-wear and extreme pressure load carrying properties.
- 100% reversibility. This property allows Moly Ultra to have the ability to retain its grease-like consistency and remain in the bearings during periods of heat, high shockloading, extreme pressure, and severe mechanical action.
- Excellent rust and oxidation inhibiting characteristics.
- Excellent resistance to oxidation.
- A high dropping point.
Incorporated into this blend of high viscosity index paraffin base stocks, aluminum complex thickener and selected additives is molybdenum disulfide. The molybdenum disulfide gives Moly Ultra the ability to act as a "back-stop" lubricant when the grease base is either destroyed or wiped away due to unexpected loads, start-up or other conditions that exceed the capabilities of the grease base's fluid film lubrication. This "backstop" is created by molybdenum disulfide's natural affinity for metal surfaces. The molybdenum disulfide plates to the metal surface to form a long lasting solid lubricant film. This solid lubricant film will withstand pressures up to 500,000 pounds per square inch, giving the metal surfaces of the bearings the protection they need during periods of high speed, high shock loads and extreme pressure.
The moly's solid lubricant film also helps to reduce friction. The reduction in friction results in reduced wear and reduction in contact area temperature. This in turn leads to increased equipment life, less downtime and extended lubrication cycles.
Moly Ultra also has excellent adhesive properties. Because of these excellent adhesive properties, Moly Ultra will not wash out, pound out, splatter or squeeze out under the heaviest load or vibrations.
Moly Ultra can be applied either manually or by a heavy-duty automatic lube system. Moly Ultra #1 has an operating temperature of -10ÂºF to 350ÂºF. Moly Ultra #2 has an operating temperature of 0° to 350°.IMPORTANT NOTE:
- This item is not available via Air or Expedited Shipping. It is not legal to send flammable liquids through air transit. If you accidentally do choose expedited shipping we will have to refund you the difference and then ship the item ground.
- ManufacturerSchaeffer's Lubricants
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE