Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Exceeds requirements for API, SM/CF
Available in grades SAE 5W-30 (gas and diesel engines), SAE 5W-40 (diesel engines, including low emission certified engines and diesel engines equipped with EGR and DPF systems) and SAE 5W-50 (racing applications.)
Supreme 9000 is blended from a unique combination of polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base fluids and severely hydrocracked synthetic base fluids. This unique combination provides Supreme 9000 with the following advantages:
- Extended oil drain capability and interval, We recommend doing an oil analysis after 9,000 miles to make sure you do not have any problems. If it is clean and clear, then you can even go beyond that.
- Superior cold cranking and oil pumpability at low temperatures
- Exceptional oxidative stability especially at high engine operation temperatures
- Excellent resistance to thermal degradation
- Exceptional low volatility characteristics that provide superb oil consumption control and prevent the formation of deposits on critical engine parts
- A high viscosity index
- Enhanced film strength at high operating temperatures
- Low coefficients of traction, which result in improved fuel economy
- Schaeffer's 9000 SynShield OTR Plus provides faster cold cranking and engine startability than engine oils that are formulated using synthetic blend or conventional base oils.
- Supreme 9000 will flow rapidly at low temperatures, thus providing the optimum protection the engine needs at low temperature startup.
- Reduces Wear = Saves Money
Increased High Temperature/Shear Protection
Schaeffer's 9000 SynShield OTR Plus provides 8% to 17% more high-temperature, high-shear protection than the competition. This ensures that Supreme 9000 provides the proper viscosity needed to maintain engine durability during high load, severe service applications.
- This item is not available via Air or Expedited Shipping. It is not legal to send flammable liquids through air transit.
- ManufacturerSchaeffer's Lubricants
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Is this the cost for a gallon??
Yes it is.
would this be an acceptable substitute for 0w-40 required by chrysler for the 6.4 hemi in a ram 2500??
This is a diesel specific oil viscosity.
Does this oil meet MB 229.3 specs for Mercedes Benz engines??
On the Schaeffer's site it is rated up to Mercedes-Benz MB 228.31. So I'm assuming no. I checked the European one and it is rated up to 228.51. SA