Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The J-67 is as good as it's big brother the S-67 which has proven to be THE best programmer on the market for the 6.7L Cummins. Every single truck that we have loaded a Smarty Jr. in to test drive it has driven away owning one, they are simply awesome! Sure, the Jr. model doesn't have as many power levels as the Sr. version. But if you're like most and are going to maybe add an upgraded exhaust, cold air intake, and possibly a few other upgrades, the Jr. version is for you. Simply put, its easy to use, and it works. You can expect a very noticeable increase in power and a bump in fuel economy once some of the fun wears off.
This product is geared toward the customer who wants reliable and safe power for both the engine and the transmission combined with good fuel mileage. In fact, the main concern during the development of the performance software have been lowest EGT's and lowest smoke levels possible. Even when used at the highest horsepower level, typical exhaust gas temperatures are on average 200 degrees F cooler than with stock software! Under normal driving conditions Smarty junior can be used without the need for gauges, even towing up to GCWR!
One of the biggest reasons we choose Smarty, isn't because of the overall power gains, but really WHERE the power comes in at. While many other programmers deliver the same overall power, it comes down to what Smarty calls their CaTCHER software. This software brings the power right off of idle so you can experience the power increase throughout the entire RPM range, not just at wide open throttle.
Smarty software updates are always free. As an added bonus, you can always send yours in and we can do it for you. Local guys can always bring theirs in for the free update. We will even help you program your truck!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Smarty J-67 will work on all 2007.5-2012 trucks even those with ECM bootloader software produced after the date 03-04-2009. AND....this is very important...unlike the Smarty Programmers for the 5.9L's MADS does not guarantee no detectability by your dealer.
- ManufacturerSmarty by MADS Electronics
- This product will not allow for the removal or disablement of factory emissions equipment, such as EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) or DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- Product is not returnable if the packaging has been opened and/or product has been installed.
- This product is intended to be used with a factory exhaust, or a DPF back exhaust system, as DPF delete functionality is not a function of this tuner.
- PoD function not yet available for 2010 trucks
- If you have a 2010 cab and chassis, you will need to choose the 2007.5-2009 application
- Not available for 2011+ cab and chassis
- 40 / 70 / 100 hp power levels
- Ability to adjust timing and torque management to suit your needs
- Lowest EGT's in the industry
- Improved fuel economy
- Optimized drivability
- Internet updatable for latest calibrations
- Easy installation
- No tools necessary
- Fastest programming in the industry
- PoD Software adds adjustability and the potential for even greater mileage gains
- Cold weather 3 Cylinder High Idle is enabled in all software's
- USB port built in for simple updates from internet
- Reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes in plain text
- CaTCHER software's inside
- The rail pressure is Not Increased above the factory settings
- SMARTY-JR is designed for both MPG increases and EGT reduction.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Does this work on the 2016 6.7 Dodge ram 2500 Cummings. Will it help in climbing grades with a 5th wheel trailer??
This tuner will only work for the 07.5 - 2012 6.7 cummins. We would recommend the Smarty Touch Programmer for the 2013-2016 models, Here is a link: http://www.dieselpowerproducts.com/p-11892-mads-smarty-touch-programmer-and-display-985-16-59l-67l-ram-cummins.aspx
Does this tuner delete egr and dpf on a 2010 ram 3500 cummins??
This tuner will not preform any emissions removal on the 6.7. We would suggest the RaceME line of tuners.
Will this work with dpf delete and egr delete??
No, this device will not support DPF, or EGR deletes.
I purchased a 2009 Dodge cummins 2500 that was already deleted but the previous owner removed the chip, will this one work for me??
No, this is a emissions compliant tuner.
will this tuner work with all emissions and dpf in place on 2008 ram 2500 6.7 cummins??
Yes, this is a emissions compliant tuner.
I want to delete my 2012 ram 2500 with 6.7 Cummins. I pull a 42"" fithwheel and stock/hay trailers around the farm. I don't want to race or burn up my truck!!!! What will work best for me??
Shoot is a call, we can cover that so much easier over the phone and get you dialed in.
I have a 2012 6.7 with a 6 speed manual transmission. Factory settings already have this at a lower torque than auto trans. What is the risk with clutch and transmission service. Can I easily go back to factory settings if I have problems. Realize service is mostly based on how truck is driven. Just looking for a little better mileage and low end torque.?
The clutches in those trucks don't handle much more then stock power. I would upgrade it if you are planning on running a tuner.
I've heard that cab and chassis are a little bit different so with that being said... Will this work on a 2007.5 Ram 5500 cab and chassis??
They are different in many ways. On that application the tuning would be the same.-Sands