Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Smarty has long been rivaled as the premier tuning device for Cummins. And why wouldn't it be, their out of the box tuning works excellent for impressive power gains that are truly usable, delivering off idle responsiveness, a smoother, more linear power band, and even increased fuel economy. For those that have made mechanical upgrades to the truck, such as upgraded injectors or turbo, you benefit from more custom tuning. Take all of the guesswork out of custom tuning by picking up this Smarty MM3 that is tuned for your specific upgrades.
Custom tuning capability dramatically widened the performance and driveability when it first arrived on the Cummins market in 2011 with the advent of EFIlive for the 2006/07 5.9. Since then custom tuning platforms like EFIlive/HPTuners and Smarty have been racing to support as many electronically controlled Cummins trucks as possible. Where Smarty's UDC, MM3, and Touch platforms really shine is in their ability to bring very high level tuning support to all Cummins powered trucks from 1998.5 to present.
Calibrated Power develops all of their tuning on trucks that they personally own and maintain. Their tune development process involves hours and hours of testing on an in-house dyno along with thousands of miles of road use. They go above and beyond by testing the towing performance, cold weather performance, hone shift quality and minimize smoke output.
1998.5 -2002 VP44 Powered Rams - For years, the VP44 trucks have been the red-headed stepchild of the electronic performance market. The normal recipe for power has some engine tuning, some pump interceptor module, and plenty of smoke and rattle. Using Smarty's UDC software in tandem with Calibrated's own in-house ECM mapping efforts, they've got all of the tools to maximize pump output (without tapping) beyond any other tuning product on the market. This tuning will easily push the stock transmission as far as it can go without putting your VP44 warranty in jeopardy.
When used in conjunction with a pump tap, not only can you get more fuel than other tuners but also control idle speed, timing, and smoke limitation to bring drivability up to never-seen-before levels. Trucks can switch between tunes on the fly as long as they MM3 hardware or the 3-pin J1939 plug adapter on the Smarty touch.
2003-2009 Common Rail 5.9L/6.7L Rams - CPS's UDC tuning for 3rd generation common rail trucks offers the best in power and drivability for your 5.9L or 6.7L Cummins. It's as easy as changing your radio station. Imagine, going from 300 rwhp to 530 rwhp with the touch of a display (stock trans limit of 425rwhp recommended)!
Switchable tunes come in two packages: One Geared toward stock transmission equipped trucks and one geared at trucks with built transmissions. Of course, further customization is possible as needed.2003-2009 POWER LEVELS: Stock Transmission
- Optimized Stock
- Heavy Tow (+40 rwhp)
- Light Tow (+60 rwhp)
- Sport Econ (+80rwhp)
- Race (+100rwhp).
- Optimized Stock
- Heavy Tow (+45 rwhp)
- Light Tow (+65 rwhp)
- Sport Econ (+120rwhp)
- Max Effort (+200rwhp).
2010-2018 Common Rail 4th Gen 6.7L Rams - To get 500+RWHP out of your 6.7L Cummins, there's no need to pull your exhaust. Calibrated Power can get the power, mileage, and torque benefits of tuning that most other companies want to sacrifice your exhaust and any chance of your warranty for. At CPS, they specialize in engineering high power calibrations that work in harmony with the factory emissions control systems. Their calibrations process is time and labor intensive, but the results are worth it if you're using your truck daily and appreciate clean quiet operation.
- Truck emits zero particulate (black smoke)
- Makes up to 500+ RWHP and 1100+ ft-lbs of torque
- Shifts firm and locks the torque converter to take advantage of the 6.7L's wide torque curve (*TCM tuning mandatory on 68rfe 500HP Tune)
- Improves mileage by wasting less energy in hydraulic torque converter operation
- Does not smoke on cold start
- Does not smell like diesel fuel
- Does not drone in the cab at any RPM while towing
- Does not make you a target for DOT and law enforcement
- Allows you to go back to stock with a simple reflash
- +20HP 50ft-lbs: A tune designed for heavy towing use. Our goal with this tune is to give you as much extra power and torque as we can offer while keeping the powertrain safe for towing at max capacity. We calibrate around sustained EGT and torque converter clutch capacity.
- +40HP 80ft-lbs: A tune designed for light towing use (8K lb trailer and lighter). Our goal with this tune is to give you as much extra power and torque as we can offer while keeping the powertrain safe for towing at light and medium capacity. We calibrate around sustained EGT and torque converter clutch capacity at these load levels.
- +80HP 150 ft-lbs: A tune designed for daily driving, and great mileage. Our goal with this tune is to give you a tune that's fun drive unloaded every day. Improved throttle response, good low end feel and crisp shifts. We balance fun and mileage with long term driveline and emissions system reliability.
- +100HP 180ft-lbs: A significant bump in power and torque. It feels like a totally different truck at this time. This tune will put you just shy of 450rwhp and 1000ft-lbs. We're talking about a truck that's a lot of fun to drive and a surprise for most anything you'll see at a stoplight. We reccomend not exceeding this power level for long term health on un-modified transmission or stock clutch (manual trans). See our King level tuning if you're prepared for 500+HP and a few transmission parts.
- +40HP 80ft-lbs: A tune designed for heavy towing use. Our goal with this tune is to give you as much extra power and torque as we can offer while keeping the powertrain safe for towing at max capacity. We calibrate around sustained EGT of 1250*.
- +60HP 120ft-lbs: A tune designed for light towing use (8K lb trailer and lighter). Our goal with this tune is to give you as much extra power and torque as we can offer while keeping the powertrain safe for towing at light and medium capacity. We calibrate around sustained EGT of 1250*.
- +110HP 180 ft-lbs: A tune designed for daily driving, and great mileage. Our goal with this tune is to give you a tune that's fun drive unloaded every day. Improved throttle response, good low end feel and crisp shifts. We balance fun and mileage with long term driveline and emissions system reliability.
- +160HP 300ft-lbs: Serious increase in power and torque. It feels like a totally different truck at this time. This tune will put you just over 500rwhp and 1100ft-lbs on a stock fuel system and turbocharger. We're talking about a truck that's a riot to drive and puts out zero smoke even at full tilt. To run this power level you'll need to add some hard parts to your transmission which will allow our TCM tuning to reach it's full potential. (See below)
IMPORTANT NOTE: This product will arrive blank without any tuning. There will be instructions in the packaging that will inform you how to first download your stock file out of your ECM, which will then need to be sent to Calibrated Power. From there, they will return the file at which point you can download it to the MM3 and load into the truck. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- ManufacturerCalibrated Power
- This product will not allow for the removal or disablement of factory emissions equipment, such as EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) or DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- Product is not returnable if the packaging has been opened and/or product has been installed.
- This device will not support removal of any factory emissions equipment
- Tune Re-Writes are $175 for any modifications done after the inital tunes are built. Re-Writes can be done directly through Calibrated Power.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
does this have a video input for back up camera??
This unit does not.
I bought. 2015 Cummins with EGR, def, deletes. I believe it has a tune for the deletes, bit no tuner. Will I need to reflash to stock before installing??
You should not need to flash the truck to stock no, as the aftermarket tuners will flash right over anything that is currently installed.
This product will arrive blank without any tuning. There will be instructions in the packaging that will inform you how to first download your stock file out of your ECM, which will then need to be sent to Calibrated Power. From there, they will return the file at which point you can download it to the MM3 and load into the truck. If you have any questions, please contact us. My question is how long does it take for the calibrations and custom tuning take before I can install it on to the smarty mm3. My add ons on the truck are 62/71 stacked on a s480 with steed speed manifold 95gph Fass pump Banks intercooler 3.5 inch piping Banks monster ram Grid delete Mishimoto intercooler Full 5inch exhaust turbo back Arp2000 head studs Twin disc Valair clutch All done on a 05 dodge 3500?
Tuning time can take roughly 2-4 business days, depending on their current workload.
Looking to get the mm3 for my stock 07 6.7 Cummins. When I first get it all the tunes will be for stock stuff. If I decid later on on installing like a bigger turbo, injectors etc.. what will I have to do.?
I would recommend a little different tuning for alot of upgrades like that. Shoot us a call, we will have a couple more questions.
Does this work with the Asian transmission and can you combined the with the Stryker duration box? If it does work with the transmission can it Programmed for the higher horsepower and torque??
It will work but will not tune the transmission at all. There is no tuning for the Aisin transmission. I would not stack that tuner with a stryker.
What's the difference between model# MADS-S2G and model# CP-111001706????
The MADS-S2G is the standard off the shelf pre loaded tuner, whereas the CP-111001706 is loaded with tunes made by calibrated power. If you have modifications such as turbo, injectors, the CP-111001706 can be purchased to suit those type of mods better. -TL
Looking thru the questions it seems that yall are avoiding certian questions. So ill ask any ways. Is this tunner capable of deleting the emissions from the truck or not??
We are not avoiding that one, and it states that in the description. This tuner is not capable of deleting emissions. I do not carry any tuners that come with delete programming. DppSands
I have a 2007 6.7 with 5” exhaust and it’s fully deleted, can I utilize the MADS model or must I go with the custom tuner by CP??
Neither one will support a deleted truck unfortunately. We do not sell any tuners that would work on a deleted truck. -Sands