Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
So, if you've ever wanted the reliability of a mechanical locking hub that YOU select, choose SPYNTEC!
- This kit is available in four different variants, please choose your appropriate model year and single axle versus dually from the options.
- ManufacturerSpynTec Industries
- MPNSAST-D0008S | SAST-D0008DRW | SAST-D09DRW | SAST-D09S
- Eliminates unit bearing hub assemblies prone to breaking
- Inexpensive to maintain
- Fully rebuildable
- Reduces drivetrain wear
- As always, Spyntec conversion kits fully seal the ABS sensor and tone ring from contaminants
- Increased fuel economy (typically 2-3 MPG's)
- Forged hubs with gear cut ABS tone ring
- Forged spindles with integral ABS sensor mount
- Includes all bearings, races, seals, and spindle nuts
- Premium locking hubs
- Wheel studs
- 35-spline stub shafts
- Installation directions
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Is this price for just one or two??
This would be both left and right side.
Are these the shorty hubs or the regular sized hubs??
The Spyntec is a shorty sized hub.
Which u-joints are recommended to run with this kit??
We would recommend the Spicer U-joints that are on our site. SPICER-5006813
I have a 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 SRW that I converted to a dually. My question is if I purchase the dually hubs will they fit/bolt on the same way as the Single wheel hubs??
I would need a little more info. Did you stick a dually axle under the back or just put the dually hubs on the axle?
I have a 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 that I converted to a dually by placing 2.5 inch spacers on the rear axle so I could run dually wheels and then used bolt on adapters on the front axle. My question is, do the NON-dually hubs bolt on and fit on the knuckle the same way as the dually hubs??
These are only for single hub applications, as they will not work correctly in the dually orientation of the spindle and wheel mount surface. That is something you would have to determine if they will work in conjunction.
Will these work with the Moog 464 u joint??
Yes it will. Those are the stock replacements.
Do you still have to shorten the spindle bolts with this kit??
New bolts are included and they do not require to be shortened. - AW
I have a RAM 2500HD with 4wd. Crew Cab long bed. Does this product replace the old hubs completely and properly? I hate turning all that steel going 2WD. Thanks.?
Yes, you would un-bolt the unit bearings and chuck them. You are going to change the outer axle shaft, install a traditional spindle, wheel bearings, and hubs with the locking hubs. We would recommend getting u-joints and replacing those as well. DppSands