Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
When you install a lift kit on your Ram, there are typically several options in how to deal with reorienting the front sway bar so that its able to properly control sway, without being in a bind. The most common method are drop brackets that merely lower the mounting points of the entire sway bar. Others choose the route of longer sway bar end links, leaving the mounting points in their original position. These replacement end links are designed for Rams with roughly six inches of lift and will ensure your sway bar is able to properly cycle, yet still keep body roll to an absolute minimum.
Based off of the same platform as SuspensionMaxx's original heavy duty sway bar end links, but utilizing a 33% larger and 50% stronger configuration, these will absolutely be the last set of sway bar end links you'll have to purchase. We dare you, try and bend them
HOW TO ORDER: Because different trucks and different lifts can vary the length of sway bar you'll need, you are best off to take a center to center measurement of your sway bar mounting points where the end links will bolt to. With the sway bar in its natural position, which is typically parallel to the bottom of the frame, take a measurement from the hole to the center of the hole in the axle that the bottom of the end links bolts to, and this is your center to center measurement you'll need to order. That being said, typically a 4" lift will need an 8" center to center, 5" will take a 9", 6" lift will need a 10", and a 7" lift will need 11" end links. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
- ManufacturerSuspension MAXX
- MPNSMX-122710EX | SMX-122711EX | SMX-122780EX | SMX-122790EX
- Wear prone stock ball socket is replaced with a long-lasting, simple and robust design
- Thermoplastic/urethane bushings perform better and last longer than original equipment rubber design
- Features include 4140 alloy steel eyelets, drawn over mandrel steel tubing and grade 8 bolts
- Direct replacement for OE sway bar end links
- Maintenance-free, corrosion resistant, and won't squeak or rattle
- Excellent SuspensionMAXX customer service and technical support
- 100% American Made and covered by the MAXXLinks Limited Warranty
Added To Cart
SuspensionMAXX Extreme Duty Sway Bar End Links 06-10 Dodge Ram 2500 / 3500