Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
If you are running adjustable control arms, there's absolutely no reason to keep the adjustable cam bolt that can easily come out of adjustment causing alignment issues. This simple kit from Synergy eliminates the cam bolt to ensure you're axle is rock solid!
These stepped cam bolt eliminators are designed specifically for use with Synergy's front lower control arms featuring their exclusive Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB). However, these will also work with control arms featuring stock style Clevite bushings, as well. The stepped cam bolt eliminators take the place of the stock cam bolts, removing all adjustability at the axle, while increasing strength/
Control arm adjustment is now done through aftermarket longer, fixed length, control arms or adjustable length control arms. The stepped design provides a smooth surface for evenly clamping the control arm bushing, GREATLY extending bushing life, and locates the cam bolt eliminator inside the alignment groove for maximum strength. Made from 303 stainless steel for strength, hardness, and corrosion resistance.
- ManufacturerSynergy Manufacturing
- MPN8565-02 | 8565-03
- Made from 303 Stainless Steel
- Provides smooth mounting surface for bushing face
- Eliminates factory alignment cam washers
- Retains factory control arm bolt
- Allows for even torque to be applied on bushing surface
- Includes 4 cam bolt eliminators for both front lower control arms
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE