Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
- 8555-10-HD: 3.0" Lift Coils for Diesel - Fits (94-02) 2500 / 3500 4x4 Diesel
- 8555-30-HD<: 3.0" Lift Coils for Diesel - Fits (03-12) 2500 / 3500 4x4 Diesel
- 8555-60-HD: 6.0" Lift Coils for Diesel - Fits (03-12) 2500 / 3500 4x4 Diesel
- When using stock Dodge wheels and wider off-road tires, we recommend a 1-1/2" bolt-on wheel spacer
- 8555-10-HD spring is designed for 94-02 Cummins models. Lift height varies between 4.0" on single cab 12 valves to 3.0" on extra cab 24 valves
- ManufacturerSynergy Manufacturing
- MPN8555-10-HD | 8555-30-HD | 8555-30-LD | 8555-60-HD
- Synergy Suspension coils offer excellent off road performance while preserving ride quality
- Progressively wound; keeps spring from coming unbound at suspension droop
- Progressively wound spring eliminates annoying spring clanking found on most suspension kits
- Feature frequency balanced and tuned spring rates to maximize suspension performance on and off road
- Suspension components feature an abrasive-resistant black powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Springs are designed to give the advertised amount of lift with use of aftermarket front bumpers & winches.
- Sold in Pairs
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Will the springs fit in a 2 wd?
These are only for a 4WD application.
Will these be okay to replace a 2½"" leveling spacer (installed by previous owner)?
Yes you would be much happier with those springs vs the spacer. Truck will ride much better. Just make sure you have the other supporting components. Such as an aftermarket adjustable track bar and the proper sway bar end links.
Hi, would you be able to tell me the open or free length of these coils please and will they suit a v10 gas ? And also a freight price to kingsthorpe QLD Australia p.o 4400. Thanks John?
These would not be compatible on gas applications. As the spring rate is designed for the much much heavier diesel.
Do you have any lift coil springs to fit a 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 2wd? I keep hearing it's a better ride then the spacers in which I have on now?
no we do not have any coils that will fit a 2wd.
What is the difference between these and the Carli springs? I have a 94 Ram 2500 regular cab 4x4 HD with the 8800 gvw. I don’t necessarily want 4” of lift. Like the description says. Will these settle??
These should settle a little bit, however, with your bed and cab configuration, most 3" springs are going to sit a little higher, as your truck is lighter over all. -Ben