Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
- Designed to support the steering box sector shaft on Dodge 4x4 solid front axle trucks
- Ties front frame horns together, helps eliminate steering box
- Tightens up steering feel and extends the life of your truck's steering box
- Laser cut, CNC bent and precision welded
- Black powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- 100% Bolt-on installation. No cutting or drilling required
- ManufacturerSynergy Manufacturing
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
I currently have a 2007 dodge ram 3500. I am looking at getting a steering gear box brace. I have heard nothing but good things about these. I already have the upgraded steering gearbox from Mopar though. As I understand it, the new gearbox has a bigger sector shaft. can I still use this product and request a bigger sector shaft extension from you or how do I go about getting a steering gear box brace to fit my situation??
You would just need to purchase the brace that would fit the 09-12 trucks. It will fit on your 2007 and have the correct bearing plate and sector shaft extension.
Will this work with the Carli torsion bar setup??
Don't believe so. The torsion bar brackets might have clearance with the box brace as they both mount in the same location.
wiill this also fit the 2006 dodge ram 2500 Megacab??
Will this fit if I already have a front frame hitch receiver mounted??
This bolts on top of the sway bar mounts. If that receiver hitch bolts there then yes. Most of those bolt to the front tow hooks so you should be fine.
Will this fit my 07.5 MegaCab with a RedHead steering gear? I have upgraded steering components. Unsure if this makes any difference but figured I would ask??
If you are using the RH-2879 box, yes, this brace will work. If you are using the RH-2879U(Extreme Duty Box), that would require a different part number.-TL