Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
- Suspension components feature an abrasive resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Made from high quality crush resistant 1 1/2" X .156" Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality
- Synergy Suspension Double Adjuster Sleeve Pinch Bolt Assembly: allows for adjustment of control arm length without removing control arm mounting bolt
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Requires drilling of mounts to 9/16'' on 1994 to 1999 model years
- ManufacturerSynergy Manufacturing
Min/Max Lengths: Measured in a straight line from center of bolt hole to center of bolt hole
- MAX EXTENDED: 18.250"
- MIN COLLAPSED: 16.500"
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Karsten Verified Buyer 10/13/18
Great product, well built and goos quality. Thrse fixed the drivline angle issue I had after installing the synergy lower fixed control arms and 3"" coil spacers.
Thanks so much for the review, really glad the new UCA's cured the issue. Definitely an issue many don't think about when lifting or leveling the truck out.
Nick Verified Buyer 3/19/19
Made a huge difference in my truck with a leveling kit.
Thank you for the review, great that the new control arms made such an impact.
No questions have been asked. Be the first one!