Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Switchable on-the-fly performance for your Powerstroke. Over the years, one of the most popular and proven performance chips for 7.3L Powerstroke's has been the TS Performance 6 Position Chip. Why? It works and its inexpensive!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:1. Does TS Performance offer a variety of programs?
- Yes we have chips available for both towing and racing. For towing we recommend either the ts 50hp or 75hp chip. We have the TS 100hp or the 125hp extreme for those that want lots of horsepower.
- Yes, the power you feel will be immediate.
- Not only does the addition of the chip increase power and torque but it also firms up the shift points. Firmer shifting that will allow your truck to slip into gear not slam into gear.
- The TS chip is easy and simple to install. It simply slides into your computer for a secure fit. No taping required. Our step by step instructions are sent out with your chip purchase and can be located here.
- The year of your vehicle ( example early 99 or late 99). It is not necessary to provide a truck code.
- A) The TS chip does not leave the 605 computer code in your PCM that can be detected.
- B) If your computer is reflashed by the dealer no need to worry. This chip operates off all four pages of the computer. Simply plug your chip back in and your power is there.
- C) The chip can be transferred from truck to truck as long as it is the same year. ( for example an NVK4 can be used in a PMT2 )
- With all the TS Performance horsepower chips in almost all cases a 2-4 mpg increase has been reported. This of course will depend on the user's driving habits.
- A) TS Performance 50 hp - 50 to your rear wheels
- B) TS Performance 75 hp - 75 to your rear wheels
- C) TS Performance 100hp - 100hp to your rear wheels
- D) TS Performance 125hp extreme - over 125hp to your rear wheels
- ManufacturerTS Performance
- MPN1180401 | 1180402 | 1180403 | 1180404 | 1180405 | 1180406 | 1180407 | 1180408 | 1180409 | 1180410 | 1180411 | 1180412 | 1180414 | 1180415 | 1180416 | 1180418 | 1180419
- High Idle
- 50 Horsepower
- 75 Horsepower
- 100 Horsepower
- 140 Horsepower
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Hello, I have a 1995 ford f250 7.3 diesel in Poland, he wanted me to shoot under power, but I do not know if the TS Performance Chip Position 6 94-03 7.3L Ford Powerstroke 1,180,401 will fit my car. Please information about how and where I have to check it out. Regards?
These should have no issues with fitment on this application no.
I have a 1997 F350 7.3 power stroke 4x4 with 330,000 mls. Do I need any other additional products to make this work properly in my truck? My truck is all stock .?
I would recommend some basic boltons, Cold air intake, exhaust, and a fuel system upgrade to handle the extra fuel demand. An intercooler really helps these trucks also I would recommend one of those.
I have a 1994 F-350 with the turbo diesel will the chip be able to go on this year model?
94 was a split year, there is the 7.3 Turbo Diesel IDI. Or the 7.3 Powerstroke, also turbo diesel. The chip will only work on the Powerstroke. You would need to verify which engine you have.
Just picked up a 96 7.3 ps f350 w/jasper trans installed can i use the 6 position chip? every thing else is stock except straight pipe exhaust?
Sure can, may not be able to use the highest hp tune without some other supporting mods.
I have a 1997 Ca. emission 7.3 Powerstroke F250, what TS 6 chip should I order for it. Thanks Bob?
You would select the unit for the 94-97 with CA emissions.
Will this chip come with 6 tunes already on it??
Yes, the tunes are listed on the product.
I just recently bought a 97 f250 with ts 6 position chip and I'm not familiar with with the positions I've heard if u run it on the highest tune it could b bad a lil bit of info would b greatly appreciated?
We would need to know who's 6 position chip it is. Please shoot us a call or email.
I have a 2000 f250. 6"" lift and 37"" tires. I tow a 5th wheel toy hauler and heavy gooseneck trailers got work.. Is there a tune available that will eliminate my having to rebuild transmission every couple years??
No, I would invest in a set of gears if you haven't already. And possibly some heavier duty upgrades in the transmission.