Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $199
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Tune your 7.3L Powerstroke with one of the most popular switchable chips on the market, the TS Performance 6-Position Chip! This Switchable on-the-fly performance chip for your Powerstroke nets you up to 125hp to your rear wheels and has transmission tuning that firms up the shift points to ensure that extra horsepower makes it to the ground. Install is simple and quick, just slide the TS chip into your truck's computer port and start enjoying the added power. The rotary style switch can be mounted almost anywhere and allows you to switch between the 6 included tunes easily. Whether you're towing or tearing up the streets, TS has the tunes for you! Why get yourself a TS Chip? It works and its inexpensive!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:1. Does TS Performance offer a variety of programs?
- Yes TS has chips available for both towing and racing. For towing TS recommends either the ts 50hp or 75hp chip. The 100hp or the 125hp extreme for those that want lots of horsepower.
- Yes, the power you feel will be immediate.
- Not only does the addition of the chip increase power and torque but it also firms up the shift points. Firmer shifting that will allow your truck to slip into gear not slam into gear.
- The TS chip is easy and simple to install. It simply slides into your computer for a secure fit. No taping required. TS's step by step instructions are sent out with your chip purchase.
- The year of your vehicle ( example early 99 or late 99). It is not necessary to provide a truck code.
- A) The TS chip does not leave the 605 computer code in your PCM that can be detected.
- B) If your computer is reflashed by the dealer no need to worry. This chip operates off all four pages of the computer. Simply plug your chip back in and your power is there.
- C) The chip can be transferred from truck to truck as long as it is the same year. ( for example an NVK4 can be used in a PMT2 )
- With all the TS Performance horsepower chips in almost all cases a 2-4 mpg increase has been reported. This of course will depend on the user's driving habits.
- A) TS Performance 50 hp - 50 to your rear wheels
- B) TS Performance 75 hp - 75 to your rear wheels
- C) TS Performance 100hp - 100hp to your rear wheels
- D) TS Performance 125hp extreme - over 125hp to your rear wheels
- ManufacturerTS Performance
- MPN1180401 | 1180403 | 1180404 | 1180405 | 1180406 | 1180407 | 1180408 | 1180409 | 1180410 | 1180411 | 1180412 | 1180414 | 1180415 | 1180416 | 1180418 | 1180419
- High Idle
- 50 Horsepower
- 75 Horsepower
- 100 Horsepower
- 140 Horsepower
- For 1994 Powerstroke trucks, you would need to make sure the truck has a 12A650 ECM.