Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
- Organic/Organic: Typically considered a "stock" clutch both in the way it feels, and in cost. Aftermarket organic clutches are generally better than the OEM clutch you get from your dealer. This is due to the better quality materials used and the quality of the manufacturing process and QC. Some companies also offer higher plate loads as options to the standard plate thus giving the clutch better holding ability. (Suited to trucks without power modifications).
- ManufacturerValair Clutch
- Uses New 6 Speed Flywheel with relocated ring gear
- Premium Brass Woven Organic Facings
- HD Spring Hub
- Rated at 400HP / 900 ft lbs Torque
- 3400 number Pressure Plate
- Dual Drilled 6 Speed Flywheel
- 3400# Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Release Bearing
- Pilot Bearing
- Alignment Tool
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Does this come with flywheel bolts and pressure plate bolts?
Flywheel bolts will be required to be re-used. The Pressure plate bolts are included.
I have a 1992 cummins with a 5spd Getrag 360, stock oem everything other than the injection pump being turned up. I am in need of a clutch kit with a flywheel as mine just went out. I dont want to have to customize or adapt anything to put this 13"" upgraded single disc valair clutch in, But have seen on forums of having to mill out the flywheel center and use starter adapters to have them work. I would like to hear from yall if this is a kit that I can just bolt straight up to the factory bolt holes and have it work out of the box, or if it requires any customization? Hope to hear back from yall Thanks Aaron?
This will have everything in the package to do the conversion. As far as I am aware there is no milling, or modifications necessary to preform the installations.