Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Do you want a clutch capable of supporting 500 horsepower and plenty of abuse that doesn't have as aggressive of a take off as a full ceramic? Check out this ceramic/Kevlar replacement clutch kit from Valair!
- Utilizing two different buttons on the clutch disc these clutches are aimed at the moderate performance trucks. Driving manners are very good for everyday driving and towing. Take-offs are relatively smooth and offer more slip and forgiveness than the ceramic/ceramic clutches. While the holding power for the Kevlar faced clutch is higher than the organic/organic faced clutches, the main advantage is less wear on the flywheel and longer life. Pedal pressure is typically a little higher than factory pedal pressure depending on plate pressure (3400#, 3800#). Drive train upgrades are not usually required. Some clutch rattle may be noticed while idling in neutral due to the HD Hub Design.
- Ideally suited to trucks with moderate performance power modifications with 350-500HP.
- ManufacturerValair Clutch
- 13.00" x 1.375" Performance Replacement
- Ceramic / Kevlar Buttons
- HD Spring Hub
- Rated @ 500HP / 1000 ft lbs Torque
- 3400# Pressure Plate
- Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Release Bearing
- Pilot Bearing
- Alignment Tool
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE