Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
These clutches are a great alternative to the weak factory clutch with a dual mass flywheel and are suitable (depending on surfacing options) from everything from a stock truck to a highly modified truck.
2 Available Surfacing Options
- Organic/Organic (rated to 550 HP) Suitable for stock and mildly modified trucks pulling heavy weight. Great hot shot clutch. Smoothest engagement.
- Ceramic/Ceramic (rated to 650 HP) Suitable for modified trucks needing the extra holding power of a dual disc and the quick shifting characteristics that a diaphragm clutch has to offer. If you are going to drag race with a manual truck, this would be a great choice.
- Standard Floater Plate This is the floater plate that has been used in all existing clutches. Some trucks have experienced "floater plate rattle" with this design, which is why Valair pioneered a new design (see below)
- New Floater Plate with Spring Strap As stated above, many trucks have experienced floater plate rattle with the original floater plate design, which is similar in design to what nearly every clutch manufacturer in the industry uses. This wasn't good enough for Valair, so they took a principle that they've used on the big truck clutches (Class 6,7,8 trucks) and put into effect on the light duty truck market with great success. A relatively simple design change has proven to eliminate or at least DRASTICALLY reduce this rattle noise.
- ManufacturerValair Clutch
- MPNNMU70G56DDSN-ORG | NMU70G56DDSN
- New G56 Dual Disc Flywheel
- Diaphragm Pressure Plate
- Ceramic spring Hub Clutch Discs
- Release Bearing
- HD Pilot Bearing
- Modified Clutch Fork
- Bolt Kit
- Heavy duty hydraulics
- Alignment Tool
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
What is the best choice I have a 2012 6.7 it's my daily driver little modified I do pull trailer but not everyday what one should i go with?
If you tow a lot and are not over 500 rear wheel horsepower, go with the organic. If you plan on building this truck past 500 hp, you will have to go with the ceramic to hold that kind of power. -TL