Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The general rule of thumb is the lower the plate load the more "streetable" the clutch will be. The higher the plate load the more horsepower it will hold. If your truck is predominately a sled puller opt for 3850#. If it is only driven on the street opt for 3200#. If you do a little of both aim for either 3450# or 3650#.
This clutch is also available in a ceramic or SINTERED IRON facing! Sintered iron is a better choice for drag racers for staging purposes. This facing has the ability to be slipped for staging or just general abuse without having to worry as much as ceramic of burning up the facings.
- This kit does not include heavy duty hydraulics, which are an absolute necessity when running this clutch, or any aftermarket clutch on a G56. If you do not already have heavy duty hydraulics, please add this, as well.
- ManufacturerValair Clutch
- MPNNMU70G56DDB-3200 | NMU70G56DDB-3450 | NMU70G56DDB-3650 | NMU70G56DDB-3850
- Dual Disc Kit - up to 800HP
- Ceramic Buttons or Sintered Iron Facing
- Billet Steel Flywheel with Steel Insert (SFI Approved)
- Pressure Plate Loads - 3200# - 3400# - 3600# - 3850#
- New G56 Dual Disc Flywheel with Steel Insert
- Choice of Pressure Plate
- Ceramic or Sintered Iron Clutch Discs
- Release Bearing
- HD Pilot Bearing
- Modified Clutch Fork
- Bolt Kit
- Alignment Tool
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Does this Clutch Kit come with the Upgraded/Heavy Duty Hydraulics??
This does not come with heavy duty hydraulics. Here is a link to purchase them separately: http://www.dieselpowerproducts.com/p-4469-valair-nv5600g56-heavy-duty-adjustable-hydraulic-masterslave-replacement-03-12-59l67l-dodge-cummins.aspx
What HP will the 3200# and 3450# hold??
Should hold 650 and 700.