Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Not just a pretty face, this brake package for GM's will make sure that no matter the load behind you, or the obstacle in front of you, your truck WILL STOP!
This kit is available in either slotted or drilled AND slotted rotors, and with black or red calipers.
TC6R calipers are purpose built to provide unsurpassed braking capacity on trucks upgraded to larger than stock wheels. TC6R kits can fit many 20"and larger wheels (Verify your wheel interior clearance to the wheel clearance diagram in the installation instructions before purchase). Combining the high clamping efficiency of the TC6R caliper with 16" diameter directional vane rotors and high friction BP-10 compound brake pads, TC6R kits provide the braking power necessary to control the higher rotating weight of ultra-sized wheels and tires, especially with high GVW vehicles and vehicles used for towing. TC6R kits are engineer application to be fully compatible with the OE master cylinder output and retain full function of the ABS system.
NOTE: Brake kit does not include flex lines. Flex lines are necessary to complete the installation of the kit, which are available above.
- ManufacturerWilwood Engineering, Inc.
- MPN140-8996 | 140-8996-D | 140-8996-DR | 140-8996-R
- Pistons 6
- Rotor Diameter 16"
- Caliper Mount Radial
- Wheel Diameter 20"
- Axle Offset 0"
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Pickup 2001-2006
- Chevrolet Avalanche 2500 2002-2006
- GMC Sierra 2500 Pickup 1999-2004
- Chevrolet Suburban 2500 2000
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Pickup 2003-2005
- GMC Sierra 3500 HD Pickup 2008-2010
- Chevrolet Suburban 2500 2007-2011
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Pickup 2007
- GMC Sierra 3500 Pickup 2007
- GMC Sierra 1500 HD Pickup 2003-2005
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Pickup 1999-2004
- GMC Yukon XL 2500 2001-2006
- GMC Sierra 2500 HD Pickup 2007
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD Pickup 2008-2010
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
I have a 2006 Chevy 2500HD. With aftermarket 20"" wheels. The offset on the wheel is -19. Will this big brake kit clear? If so I'm super interested! The wheels are hostile alpha 20x10 -19 offset?
If you follow the install instructions on those kits and go to the wheel fitment chart it will give measurements you can compare to your wheels. They should fit but I would look at those to make sure.