Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Not just a pretty face, this brake package for GM's will make sure that no matter the load behind you, or the obstacle in front of you, your truck WILL STOP!
This kit is available in either slotted or drilled AND slotted rotors, and with black or red calipers.
TC6R rear axle disc brake kits with 16" rotors are the ultimate big brake solution for highly customized and modified trucks upgraded to larger than stock wheels. TC6R kits can fit many 20"and larger wheels (Verify your wheel interior clearance to the wheel clearance diagram in the installation instructions before purchase). TC6R kits replace the factory disc brakes and use the OE parking brake assembly as a compliment to front big brake upgrades. TC6R calipers, BP-10 compound pads, and oversized rotors are matched to the OE master cylinder output, ABS function, and individual vehicle bias requirements of each vehicle. These combined enhancements provide the necessary control over big wheels and tires to provide safe stopping on heavy weight vehicles.
NOTE: Brake kit does not include flex lines. Flex lines are necessary to complete the installation of the kit, which are available above.
NOTE: Fits axle with 4.84 center register only.
- ManufacturerWilwood Engineering, Inc.
- MPN140-9406 | 140-9406-D | 140-9406-DR | 140-9406-R
- Pistons 6
- Rotor Diameter 16"
- Caliper Mount Radial
- Wheel Diameter 20"
- Flange OEM
- Axle Offset 0"
- Chevrolet Avalanche 2500 2002-2006
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Pickup 2001-2006
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Pickup 2007
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Pickup 2008-2010
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Pickup 1999-2004
- Chevrolet Suburban 2500 2001-2006
- Chevrolet Suburban 2500 2007-2011
- GMC Sierra 2500 HD Pickup 2001-2006
- GMC Sierra 2500 HD Pickup 2007
- GMC Sierra 2500 HD Pickup 2008-2010
- GMC Sierra 2500 Pickup 1999-2004
- GMC Yukon XL 2500 2001-2006
- GMC Yukon XL 2500 2007-2011
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE