Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Bring your Ram to new heights with this massive 8" suspension system from Zone! This Zone Offroad 6" suspension system for the 2003-2007 Dodge Ram 2500 is performance packed and budget friendly for those looking to get 37" tires under their HD Dodge truck. The lift uses a unique control arm relocation design. Both the stock upper and lower arms are relocated to relieve angles, properly position the front axle and provide good caster and front pinion angle settings. The 1/4" steel constructed relocation brackets mount directly to stock locations and only require a few new holes to be drilled for extra support. No cutting of the frame or axle mounts is required. Stock alignment adjustability is retained. Stock control arm angles are maintained to provide a great ride, handling and control.
In addition to the control arm brackets, all the necessary additional components are included. Full-length coil springs, dropped pitman arm, track bar relocation, sway bar relocation and bump stops are included. The rear kits feature new lift blocks and u-bolts. A rear carrier bearing drop kit is available also for trucks featuring a stock 2-piece rear driveshaft.
Shock Options - We offer this kit with several shock options:
- No Shocks: If you'd rather supply your own shocks, no problem, we give you this option.
- Nitro Series Shocks: Zone Nitro Series shock absorber offers stock-like control and performance with fully displaced valving for improved compression and extension travel. This vehicle specific valving is pressurized with 50 psi nitrogen gas; this gas charge ensures split second response and reduced aeration. Combine these features with the special Fluon-banded piston and this shock is built to perform!
- Fox Adventure Series Shocks: Built specifically to compliment your Zone lift kit, FOX's proven damping technology provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in a variety of conditions. Their monotube design uses an internal floating piston (IFP) to separate the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber, preventing oil aeration for fade-free performance in rough terrain.
- ManufacturerZone Offroad Suspension
- MPND26N | D27N | D28N | D29N
- Unique upper and lower control arm relocation bracket design.
- Heavy 1/4" steel construction.
- No cutting of the frame required.
- High performance at a low price
- 2-piece rear driveshaft requires carrier bearing drop kit D5505
- Will not fit dually applications
- Rear axle diameter will be 3.5" or 4", measure before ordering
- Minor trimming may be required with some tire/wheel combinations. A front bumper spacer kit (D5801) is available to gain clearance if necessary
- If driveline vibration is present, some 6" kits may require the transfer case indexing kit (D5805). See installation instructions (step 17) for fitment details.
- Will work with Power Wagon models with the addition of sway bar link kit D5301. Power Wagon models came factory with a 2" taller ride height so net lift gain will be 4" over stock
- Please confirm rear axle size before ordering. Typically, the 3-1/2" axle diameter was only found on the earlier models in 2003 and 2004, where the 4-1/8" were found on the later trucks. Please measure your axle to confirm.
- Front Lift Height: 6"
- Front Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 4"
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6-8
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 17 X 9
- Back Spacing: 4.5-5"
- Max Tire Size: 37 X 12.50
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE