Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Bring your SuperDuty to new heights with this complete suspension system from Zone! This Zone Offroad 4" radius arm suspension lift features tough replacement radius arms that are considerably stronger, made of 1/4" steel, fully boxed, and utilizing large 2-1/2", greasable urethane bushings. The arms bolt directly into the stock location, and position the axle for the proper caster and wheel location. The lower mount point at the axle utilizes our popular cam lock design, making it adjustable for 4" or 6" of lift. Engine specific front coil springs are designed to not only ride great, but will hold up over the long haul. A 1-1/2" solid steel track bar is included to properly center the axle after lifting. This track bar features new oversized, high-durometer (hardness) urethane bushings for long term performance and improved handling.
The rear is lifted with a 5" block used to replace the factory block instead of stacking blocks. This system is also one of the easiest installations on the market because of the use of a front track bar and rear block kit. If you are looking to not only lift your Super Duty, but improve the looks, strength, and feel of your suspension, choose the Zone Offroad radius arms system.
Shock Options - We offer this kit with several shock options:
- No Shocks: If you'd rather supply your own shocks, no problem, we give you this option.
- Nitro Series Shocks: Zone Nitro Series shock absorber offers stock-like control and performance with fully displaced valving for improved compression and extension travel. This vehicle specific valving is pressurized with 50 psi nitrogen gas; this gas charge ensures split second response and reduced aeration. Combine these features with the special Fluon-banded piston and this shock is built to perform!
- Fox Adventure Series Shocks: Built specifically to compliment your Zone lift kit, FOX's proven damping technology provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in a variety of conditions. Their monotube design uses an internal floating piston (IFP) to separate the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber, preventing oil aeration for fade-free performance in rough terrain.
- ManufacturerZone Offroad Suspension
- MPNF23 | F24
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Front coil springs offering off-road performance and great ride quality that will not sag.
- 1/4" boxed steel radius arms, utilizing 2 1/2" greasable urethane bushings.
- 1-1/2" Solid steel track bar featuring specifically engineered bushings.
- Yellow zinc plated front rear u-bolts with high nuts hardened washers.
- Rear 5" block kit to eliminate the factory block - NO stacking blocks!
- Performance custom valved Zone Shocks included.
- Front Lift Height: 4"
- Front Lift Method: Radius Arm System
- Rear Lift Height: 5"
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6 hrs
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 17 X 9
- Back Spacing: 4.5"
- Max Tire Size: 35 X 12.50
- Removal of the factory rear block is required. Net rear height gain will vary based on size of the factory block, but will typically result in a level stance.
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear drive shaft, then a driveshaft alignment kit may be required. It is available in the optional accessories (part #F5401).
- Rear box kit not designed for dually models.
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models.
- 4" System Only - Although rare, if your vehicle is equipped with both a stock 4" rear block and a top mounted overload spring, four of u-bolt part number UBT4035 may be required.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE