Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Take your GM to new heights with this complete suspension system from Zone!
This Adventure Series lift systems is built around the Zone Offroad heavy-duty replacement upper control arms for the 01-10 HD trucks. The arms are made from 3/16" steel that is precision laser cut, formed and fully welded. Preinstalled Raybestos brand ball joints and rubber bushings provide an easy installation and long service life. The ball joint is repositioned to compensate for the added lift and maintain a neutral position at ride height. To complement the improved upper ball joint angles, the kit address the other area often ignored at this lift height - the CV shafts.
The Adventure Series kit for the 01-10 HDs includes a full differential drop system that relocates the differential down 2" for near stock angles at the 3" lift height. This is accomplished with a drop spacer on the passenger's side, two drop brackets for the front driver's mount and a integrated "half crossmember" for the driver's rear mount. A new different skid plate is included to protect the differential in its new position. The rear is lifted via a 2" block and u-bolts.Important Notes
- Kit images show Nitro (black) shocks
- Frame bracket mount modification required
- Torsion bar unloading/loading tool required
- Will not fit dually models
- To determine which kit # is required, verify which RPO codes are shown in the glovebox to determine the factory installed torsion keys.
- Any of the following RPO codes require the C31 kits: FT2 - FT3 - FT4 - FT5 - FT6 - FT7.
- Any of the following RPO codes require the C32 kits: FK2 - FK3 - FF6 - FF7 - FF8 - FF9.
- Not recommended for 2500 non-HD models (Suburban/Silverado/Sierra)
- Replacement UCA Ball Joint #: 500-1104B (Raybestos)
- Replacement UCA Bushing #: SBO2A241190 (Clevite)
- *Available through most local auto parts stores*
- ManufacturerZone Offroad Suspension
- MPNC31N | C32N
- Fully welded, heavy duty upper control arms that dwarf the factory arms.
- Preinstalled replaceable Raybestos brand ball joints and rubber bushings.
- Reposititioned ball joints to maintain a nuetral angle with added lift.
- Full differential drop system included to maintain proper CV shaft angles.
- Differential skid plate included.
- Rear height is adjusted with 2" blocks
- Front Lift Height: 3
- Front Lift Method: Upper Control Arms
- Rear Lift Height: 2
- Rear Lift Method: Block
- Install Time Hrs: 3-4
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 17"
- Back Spacing: 5"
- Max Tire Size: 33 x 12.50
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE