Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The factory Ford 5R110 suffers from weak points in the converter, clutch pack assemblies, valve body and line pressure limitations. These weaknesses arise when the motor's power is increased or in towing applications. ATS addressed these concerns by re-designing the torque converter, transmission pump, valve body and clutch packs. The result is a solid transmission setup to meet the demands of your Ford Super Duty. Ensure that the power of your Powerstroke is getting to the ground with an ATS Transmission Package.
By increasing the line pressure, clutch pack surface area and modifying the valve body, the 5R110 becomes a consistent, responsive and dependable transmission. The Stage 3 adds a billet 300M input shaft and billet flex plate. As power increases over 400hp, or considerable weight will be towed, the input shaft and flex plate take the brunt of it. The ATS billet components are designed to withstand extreme torque, converter lock-up sooner than stock, and competition and towing use. The ATS Stage 3 5R110 is designed for trucks that see daily driving and towing duties, aggressive tuning, and a modified turbo and/or injectors.
ATS transmissions are backed by a 5 year / 500,000 mile warranty - regardless of power level or use.
- ManufacturerATS Diesel Performance
- MPN3099323326 | 3099343326
- ATS Five Star Torque Converter featuring a billet cover, five lock-up clutches, billet stator and a furnace-brazed impeller
- ATS billet input shaft
- ATS billet flex plate
- Modified transmission pump for increased line pressure
- High performance clutch packs with more clutches than stock
- Re-designed accumulator pistons for a precise shift feel
- ATS Deep Transmission Pan that adds 5 quarts of fluid, featuring a finned design, magnetic drain plug and is tapped for a temperature probe
- ATS Built 5R110 Automatic Transmission
- ATS 5 Star Viskus Clutch Drive Torque Converter
- ATS Extra Deep Transmission Pan
- ATS Billet Input Shaft
- ATS Billet Flex Plate
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
What is the horsepower and torque rating of this transmission??
About 700hp Flywheel. It will depend on the rest of the trucks setup. If you have improper gearing for large tires you are going to put a ton of extra stress on the transmission and lower the amount of power you can put through it.
Is this transmission a 5 speed still or did they switch it to a 6 speed??
It is a 5 speed still they did not change it to a 6 nor have the ability to. DppSands