Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The factory Ford 4R100 suffers from weak points in the converter, clutch pack assemblies, valve body and line pressure limitations. These weaknesses arise when the motor's power is increased or in towing applications. ATS addressed these concerns by re-designing the torque converter, transmission pump, valve body and clutch packs. The result is a solid transmission setup to meet the demands of your Ford Super Duty. Ensure that the power of your Powerstroke is getting to the ground with an ATS Transmission Package.
By increasing the line pressure, clutch pack surface area and modifying the valve body, the 4R100 becomes a consistent, responsive and dependable transmission. The Stage 3 includes a billet 300M input shaft. As power increases over 400hp, or considerable weight will be towed, the input shaft takes the brunt of it. The ATS input shaft is designed to withstand extreme torque, converter lock-up sooner than stock, and competition and towing use.
Beginning on the Stage 3, ATS includes a Co-Pilot Transmission Lock-up Controller. This controller allows the user to lock the converter based on vehicle speed. The result is more power to the ground at a lower speed, thus improving acceleration, lowering transmission temperatures and helping fuel economy. The Co-Pilot will also synchronize torque converter lock-up with an exhaust brake, for added braking force. The ATS Stage 3 4R100 is designed for trucks that see daily driving and heavy towing duties, aggressive tuning, and a modified turbo and/or injectors.
WARRANTY INFORMATION: As with all ATS Transmission Packages, this transmission is covered by a 5 year / 500,000 mile warranty. In order to be eligible for this warranty, all paperwork must be filled out upon installation of the transmission and returned to ATS, to include verifynig line pressure with a mechanical gauge or scan tool.
SHIPPING POLICY - PLEASE READ - Due to the size and weight of transmissions, they cannot be shipped through traditional couriers, such as UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc. and MUST be shipped via truck freight. For this reason, we cannot offer free shipping on transmissions. However, we do offer the option to pay for return shipping up front. If you select this option once your core transmission is ready to be picked up, you just need to give us a call with your original order number and the core tag on the transmission, and we'll take care of the rest. As always, if you have any questions, give us a call or send us an e-mail.
- ManufacturerATS Diesel Performance
- MPN3099323224 | 3099333224 | 3099343224
- ATS Five Star Torque Converter featuring a billet cover, five lock-up clutches, billet stator and a furnace-brazed impeller
- ATS Billet Input Shaft
- ATS CoPilot Transmission Lock-Up Controller
- Modified transmission pump for increased line pressure
- High performance clutch packs with more clutches than stock
- Re-designed accumulator pistons for a precise shift feel
- ATS Deep Transmission Pan that adds 5 quarts of fluid, featuring a finned design, magnetic drain plug and is tapped for a temperature probe
- ATS Built E4OD Automatic Transmission
- ATS 5 Star Viskus Clutch Drive Torque Converter
- ATS Extra Deep Transmission Pan
- ATS Billet Input Shaft
- ATS CoPilot Torque Converter Lock-Up Controller
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
What is "Freight Shipping Cost"?